projman

Jun 6, 2017
So not sure if intentional or oversight

But they defintely aren't playing checkers in the scene near the end. That's Backgammon.
Don't know how you'd mix those two up at all considering nothing is the same between them.
Both have round pieces and are played on boards? #sarcasm

Unexpectedheroes

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah, it might be a spoiler, but as someone who doesn't recollect or has never played the other game, it didn't matter to me. I hope anyone else who reads it isn't bothered!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Haley's Story v0.93.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.07.2020 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
I don't get it, I DID obtain {ADI STAY} but can't get the move in option. Is it locked if you're on the Sandra path?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
100% Agree, I specically look for games with chicks on the smaller side. I love large tits in really life as long they are natural. Huge tits in most these games remind me of fake tits which i absolutely despise. I would a natural A-Cup over fake double D's any day
I was thinking about including "Big Ass" and "Big Tits" on the minus side of my signature for exactly that reason. I have nothing against them, but in too many games, it's just worse than the worst C list celebrity in terms of plastic and botox.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I don't get it, I DID obtain {ADI STAY} but can't get the move in option. Is it locked if you're on the Sandra path?
Afraid so.

From the walkthrough pdf: If you DIDN’T obtain [Sandra Evolve 1] & obtained [Adi Stay] you`ll get “Adi Sex Scene”

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Soo may i ask am i doing something wrong, i download game, i instal game, then i added incest patch, then i add also walkthroo mod from patreon, and it says no new game updateds, but if i just install game and incest there is something new...
Am i doing something wrong? or there is bug

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So, there it is. Adriana has offerered a bearded relationship. Sandra's almost there. Lisa might be deformative.

I'd like to say that this was all as I predicted, but that would be crowing. Still...it's all as I predicted. :cool:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
When that happened I was like...wait a minute, I recognize that house!
Well i have been curious about the "enterthepupster"-flag, but i just didn't get it at that time. :LOL:

Btw. there have been two two mislabelled scenes at the end of the nosandra-route.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes