• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you do not understand after so much I have written, I am with HALEY,only she interests me in this game and it bothers me that her boyfriend is cheating on her.
Why is he cheating on Haley? That is completely your choice. Nobody held a gun to your head.

Again, this story is about Haley's complete love for her brother - complete in every way. It is the central premise of this game. You are just going to have to live with that, or try another game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is about fantasies. Some people like having multiple affairs. Some like seeing their partner fucking somebody else. Some want it entirely monogamous, some completely open for everybody. All of this is fine if everybody in the story is fine with it. And all of this will happen regularily in real life, although the "fucking with others" is mostly in secret there. But in fiction, there is not necessarily logic to why people act exactly like they do, and as long as it doesn't break any inherent laws of the piece of fiction, that's fine. Any attempt to say A or B is inherently better or more logical is inherently flawed.

And I certainly do not have a fantasy of seeing my partner in somebody else's arms. That's why I avoid NTR games. At the same time I have no problem with NTR games existing. There are quite a few games on this page which look very interesting but meet one or two criteria which make me say "oh no", others which I think would be better for me if it were differently made but roll with the flow.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
it bothers me that her boyfriend is cheating on her.
Then stop making choices that allow the MC to have sex with other women. The game forces you to have a relationship with Sandra for a little while, but that's before Haley makes her intentions plain and you can end it around that time. Anyone else the MC had sex with was because you chose to let him do it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
did that bother you?everything else is fine in this game? Brother to fuck sister who has been abused young,who has fallen in love with her brother but rejoices when she sees him fuck other girls,(all men want from a girl they fell in love with a lot is to see her fuck all the men in the neighborhood) :rolleyes:all this crazy script that has to get Nobel Prize in Literature :ROFLMAO: all this does not bother you in this game?or that here and what last three updates the game has become very boring?
how will this game be interesting again? look at the photos and you will understand.
(sorry for bad english)
For quite literally months you have been harping on about the same thing. There has never been any hints that there will be cheating from Haley in this game, if it was at least planned I could understand, but its not. How you are not thread banned yet is amazing. Go play something else, this game is so obviously not targeted at you.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I mean if all depends on writers ability to create harmony among characters. I used to like harem games but not anymore because %99 of them don't have meaningful story, don't get me wrong there are shit games without harem but harem makes writing (which is already hard) harder.

Reactions: Elohim888
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes