gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
pretty good update again, I called it that Sandra would be promoted and she would have even less time with MC, only thing I missed is that I said she would propose an open relationship, but this can happen in the future yet

Haley is once again the absolute best, but if I could only choose one more girl it would easily be Lisa

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
pretty good update again, I called it that Sandra would be promoted and she would have even less time with MC, only thing I missed is that I said she would propose an open relationship, but this can happen in the future yet

Haley is once again the absolute best, but if I could only choose one more girl it would easily be Lisa
And apparently Lisa would have no problem choosing Haley. Now if you could just convince Lisa to replace Dennis with you in the threesome situation.

This is also the first update where I went back, replayed and created saves based on all the women at the last point they had a "choice" scene.
My only problem honestly is Alana who seems extremely late to the game. She was one of the first you saw, the one I originally was hoping was going to be the Girlfriend before Sandra was chosen, and then she just sorta went poof for forever.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Great game for slow progression lovers for main girl but there are plenty of good scenes with side girls as well so you won't be blue balled all the time. It is always pleasure to play this game.

Reactions: Namco15

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Lovely easter gift @gamersglory. It's interesting to see Haley's conflicts about her affection to MC, she is trying to hold herself, but it's more difficult each time she is with him as the last scene of this update.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It gets shorter, it gets longer, it wraps around her, it goes up, it goes down.

No, not the MC's dick. Haley's prehensile braid. The only thing that anyone should care about in this game, given that it's the main character and, despite having no lines, gets the marjoity of the characterization.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
great update ,sad we still cant get rid of Sandra tho...i mean who would still wanna be in a relationship with someone who's away 5 days a week...their relationship isn't that deep since Sandra doesn't even know the mc's tastes in clothes lol god man i wish there was a way to just dump her but for some reason the mc just doesnt wanna admit the reality that its just not gonna work!! At least we got to see Haley a little more daring towards her brother which is always nice,can't wait to see what the future holds for them

Reactions: Namco15 and Jubz

magus448

May 22, 2018
great update ,sad we still cant get rid of Sandra tho...i mean who would still wanna be in a relationship with someone who's away 5 days a week...their relationship isn't that deep since Sandra doesn't even know the mc's tastes in clothes lol god man i wish there was a way to just dump her but for some reason the mc just doesnt wanna admit the reality that its just not gonna work!! At least we got to see Haley a little more daring towards her brother which is always nice,can't wait to see what the future holds for them
Judging by the coding, the "I hope so." or "Absolutely!" choices are what starts determining whether you stay together. Staying together being the latter choice.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
MC will wake one morning with Haley's ever growing ..becoming sentient..braid,wrapped around his dingus going to town..MC will wake Haley and Haley will feign utter shock :O then give that sly grin she uses when MC's dingus erupts into a massive shower of sploosh coating the braid completely...end scene!
It's a perverted symbiotic parasite that has attached to the back of her head and is making her think incestuous thoughts.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
MC will wake one morning with Haley's ever growing ..becoming sentient..braid,wrapped around his dingus going to town..MC will wake Haley and Haley will feign utter shock :O then give that sly grin she uses when MC's dingus erupts into a massive shower of sploosh coating the braid completely...end scene!
Then the braid will go around town murdering every woman who dared to get close to MC, like that episode of The Simpsons with Snake's murderous hair.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Then the braid will go around town murdering every woman who dared to get close to MC, like that episode of The Simpsons with Snake's murderous hair.
Blondie MacAlltheboobs with her fitness regime and skillz will be the one to destroy the monster braid saving the town...Haley will have a bob do afterwards and her hold on the MC will evaporate leaving Blondie to swoop him up and they lived weirdly ever after.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Judging by the coding, the "I hope so." or "Absolutely!" choices are what starts determining whether you stay together. Staying together being the latter choice.
wish there was a ''No'' answer so we can know for sure but if what you say its true i'm happy with the '' i hope so'' one if that makes me break up with her and never see her again lol

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Blondie MacAlltheboobs with her fitness regime and skillz will be the one to destroy the monster braid saving the town...Haley will have a bob do afterwards and her hold on the MC will evaporate leaving Blondie to swoop him up and they lived weirdly ever after.
Or they'll have a celebratory 3 way to commemorate the death of the evil braid.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Really liked the update.. I especially like the lighting in the car highlighting Haleys upper face a nice aesthetics. Keep up the great work.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes