ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HAHAHAHAHA sry for my earlier post for the pics. Kinda new to the site my bad will delete the post.
you see right above this text there is a bar with options..the "3 dots and down arrow" has the spoiler option..click that..add a title click ok then attach pics then save..voila..hidden and safe for those who wish to be spoiled.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I really love the slow developing relationship here. But being forced to be with your black "girlfriend" was kinda pointless from the beginning. Everyone and their mother saw it coming that this would never work out.

Reactions: Namco15 and Jubz

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What the heck happened to this game this does not have an incest tag so why one Earth Dev are forcing MC love interest to be his freaking Twin Sister just started new updated already irritated my last save I was mean to everyone except my girlfriend why does both my girlfriends best friend which are sisters are trying to get with me why is my sister jealous of my girlfriend before game start sis had no relationship problems why is everyone single why does everyone want only the MC, I dont want my sister I dont want her I don't want her first of all she is my sister 2nd my girl looks better than any other girl and she is a hard working women plus she is not a slut like the other Secondary Characters if a women tries to take you away from someone your already involved with why would you not treat her like a whore why would you trust someone like that eventually when they grow tired of you I guarantee its a 90% chance they'll leave you for someone else my girl is the ideal women every man looks for so why are you pushing this incest agenda and your game does not have an incest tag

Jul 2, 2017
I love this game. I love Haley. She's so beautiful, sweet and damn sexy. Relationships with brothers develop naturally as in any other game. He cares about his sex needs and also goes to it himself. The other girls are also good. I'm counting on triangles.

Reactions: Ray1021 and Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What the heck happened to this game this does not have an incest tag so why one Earth Dev are forcing MC love interest to be his freaking Twin Sister just started new updated already irritated my last save I was mean to everyone except my girlfriend why does both my girlfriends best friend which are sisters are trying to get with me why is my sister jealous of my girlfriend before game start sis had no relationship problems why is everyone single why does everyone want only the MC, I dont want my sister I dont want her I don't want her first of all she is my sister 2nd my girl looks better than any other girl and she is a hard working women plus she is not a slut like the other Secondary Characters if a women tries to take you away from someone your already involved with why would you not treat her like a whore why would you trust someone like that eventually when they grow tired of you I guarantee its a 90% chance they'll leave you for someone else my girl is the ideal women every man looks for so why are you pushing this incest agenda and your game does not have an incest tag
part of me thinks they will not "cross the line" and no incest will occur..(i'm probably wrong..lol) but i think Haley is the distraction despite her title naming..and the other dames are the pursuits.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Haley post Braid-Wars...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahem, to quote Anakin Skywalker at the end of Episode III, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." :) But, seriously, "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

if she cuts her hair we riot lol
We shall rise up, my brother. No pixie-cuts here! :)

Her braid is part of story and the plot- it IS a character. It's secretly a scorpion's tail with incest venom. Sting me, baby, sting me! :p There are worse thing in the world than in-bred, deformed ginger children... Lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
part of me thinks they will not "cross the line" and no incest will occur..(i'm probably wrong..lol) but i think Haley is the distraction despite her title naming..and the other dames are the pursuits.
Wow, that is a sobering and depressing thought. Hopefully, you're incorrect...because that would just be the biggest middle finger to any and all who played this game. Maybe the tag is being withheld until it's actually in there? Maybe? Hopefully? I don't know if the Dev would "ever work in this town again", if that were the case. :) To dangle the carrot in front of the horse and still let it starve once you've reached your destination would just be cruel- like, sent to Gitmo cruel... :)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I now want to see this happen so it becomes the biggest disappointment of 2019. Move aside AL, there's a new sheriff in town!
How dare you talk down on the Goat AL with such disrespect on reason Mil City has top spot cause it known more than AL their will never be a game better than AL

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018

uhh, it's called Haley's Story. you should have picked up on the sister connection by version .10. Sandra is doo-doo, glad she is gone..lol

Reactions: Nightphysics
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes