Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Without a doubt this is my number 1 of all VNs but it sucks that there isnt more to the updates i dont know how much work it takes to make one but the patreon says its making over a grand a month thats major dough so why so little progress?
They are working on 4(?) games at the same time, but they still deliver a monthly update with decent content.

I would still sacrifice a couple of those for Haley, the game is THAT good.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Without a doubt this is my number 1 of all VNs but it sucks that there isnt more to the updates i dont know how much work it takes to make one but the patreon says its making over a grand a month thats major dough so why so little progress?
I don't know where you (or the Dev) live, but a grand a month isn't that much money nowadays. It was a lot of money in the 50's, but not so much anymore. :) I know it wouldn't cover all of my monthly expenses and bills- and I'm not even making a game. Lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
They are working on 4(?) games at the same time, but they still deliver a monthly update with decent content.

I would still sacrifice a couple of those for Haley, the game is THAT good.

Okay, stupid question- what are the other 3 games? Are they as good as this one? Is that even possible? :)

"I would still sacrifice a couple of those for Haley, the game is THAT good. "
Could not agree more. ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Haley's Story, Life with Mary, Alexandra, Intimate Relations. I would rank them in that order.

Oh wow, I did not know that. I like Intimate Relations, although the "D" has gotten a little power mad and possessive. I haven't played the other 2, are they any good? :)

Also, didn't someone ask if the neighbor had a BF? I thought they were seen fighting in her doorway, very early in the game OR am I thinking of another game (sometimes the lines blur with similar plots), but none of them have Haley. :p

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, after the viewing the homepage again- it looks as if the drought has returned... :)

I remember "Life Wtih Mary" now, I didn't find the "not my D" character particularly appealing (immersion begins with attraction)- she's certainly no Haley. So that one was a pass. It said it was made by "LikesBlondes", so I didn't know it was the same people behind Haley's Story and IR. I'll give Alexandra a try though- looks interesting and there isn't a whole Hell of a lot of other games to play atm.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Haley's Story, Life with Mary, Alexandra, Intimate Relations. I would rank them in that order.
I love All of them, but Hayley is my new favourite. Alex is my second (The last update was a bit weaker imo, making it me second favourite). Next is a close call between IR and Mary. I love Kelly in IR (And I'm a fan of the bush) and I think Mary and the MC makes a very cute couple. And was also a big fan of Dana.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Well, after the viewing the homepage again- it looks as if the drought has returned... :)

I remember "Life Wtih Mary" now, I didn't find the "not my D" character particularly appealing (immersion begins with attraction)- she's certainly no Haley. So that one was a pass. It said it was made by "LikesBlondes", so I didn't know it was the same people behind Haley's Story and IR. I'll give Alexandra a try though- looks interesting and there isn't a whole Hell of a lot of other games to play atm.
Alexandra, is definitely my type of game, so would recommend! I like games with a strong male MC (That is not a douche).
There is not a lot of those around.

I will defend Mary a bit.
What I like about that one is the feel good relationship building in the game. Unlike other games, this ones starts the relationship relatively early in the game and is about how the relationships continues to evolve. The pacing of the relationship is very good as well as the feel of the relationship. Mary might be a plane jane or a girl next door, but that is actually part of the charm. the MC has a bit of low self esteem, so they find each other in exactly the right time of their lives. And they start as this really charming couple. There is a very grounded feel to this one, that feels authentic. No Harem option. It's about building the relationship.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Started and finished the game today... And also in this game i discovered other beautiful girls ... My list of the most beautiful girls gets bigger and bigger ...In this game i love Lisa , Haley and Sandra ... I will find a game without beautiful girls? :LOL:
Nice game :) (y)

Reactions: Namco15

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I don't know where you (or the Dev) live, but a grand a month isn't that much money nowadays. It was a lot of money in the 50's, but not so much anymore. :) I know it wouldn't cover all of my monthly expenses and bills- and I'm not even making a game. Lol
Well where im from here in the US thats really good money and i could live alone pay all the bills for everything and still have money to spend ive never even seen a thousand dollars at once its insane they get paid that much just for a game and still so little content if i had a good enough pc i would do it

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes