jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd rate Haley at #1, the slow burn is great and the dynamics are fantastic. Can really feel the characters growing and relationship progressing.

#2 would be Alexandria, the writing is really good and I personally like the playful banter, also has some mystery with the MC's and Alex's "connection".

Then i would say Mary, this one doesn't have the same depth as the first two but the story is still good and interesting, and has some good drama.

#4 is IR, this one has the darkest path of the 4 with the wife going to live with the gym douche (its just one path, not linear) but I think Kelly is nice. This one has the most difference between the paths, which is nice. Needs an update :)

All of them are good though, definitely in my top 15-20 with the first 3 being in my top 12.

Reactions: Namco15

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I now want to see this happen so it becomes the biggest disappointment of 2019. Move aside AL, there's a new sheriff in town!
How AL can move aside?That game was done in 2018,not 2019.
I'd rate Haley at #1, the slow burn is great and the dynamics are fantastic. Can really feel the characters growing and relationship progressing.

#2 would be Alexandria, the writing is really good and I personally like the playful banter, also has some mystery with the MC's and Alex's "connection".

Then i would say Mary, this one doesn't have the same depth as the first two but the story is still good and interesting, and has some good drama.

#4 is IR, this one has the darkest path of the 4 with the wife going to live with the gym douche (its just one path, not linear) but I think Kelly is nice. This one has the most difference between the paths, which is nice. Needs an update :)

All of them are good though, definitely in my top 15-20 with the first 3 being in my top 12.
You realise that Mary is what now?16 updates?We have sex in 9-th update.So that game is the slower burner than Haley.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Well where im from here in the US thats really good money and i could live alone pay all the bills for everything and still have money to spend
Well, in my city $12,490 is the government's official poverty line for single-person households, and I don't live in an especially expensive city.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Right...well, the point is that $12K is nowhere near enough for a dev to quit his/her day job and free up all that development time except in very, very inexpensive locales. And that's assuming a single dev; this is a team, so that money's being split.

Reactions: genmaximo

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
How AL can move aside?That game was done in 2018,not 2019.
I meant disappointment as a whole, because of the harem route that everyone was expecting and never happened.

I will cry if this happens!!
Yeah, as much as Lisa deserves a good dicking, Diane is stunning and Sandra is weirdly sweet, Haley is the best character in any VN that I've played, so I'll be salty as hell if we dont have a proper ending with her, but since this is supposed to be a spiritual succesor of DoD, it's looking good.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
While I think Sandra is absolutely beautiful, I've been trying to gently nudge her aside in favor of my preferred women. But of late she's being so nice and sweet and sad about the relationship that I'm starting to feel like I'm kicking a puppy.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You realise that Mary is what now?16 updates?We have sex in 9-th update.So that game is the slower burner than Haley.
Im not talking about the sex, im talking about the actual relationship. MC and Mary got into a relationship pretty early in the game, when they did finally have sex they had been "together" for a few updates at least. In Haley, they just started kissing recently and you can really see the progression and Haley trying to fight it, but gradually losing control. Like in this update, she puts her hand under MC's underwear and instantly regrets it by saying she is sorry and kisses MC's back. Thats Haley losing control, she wants it but she knows its "wrong" so she tries to fight it. She will gradually fight it less and less, until she gives in.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Right...well, the point is that $12K is nowhere near enough for a dev to quit his/her day job and free up all that development time except in very, very inexpensive locales. And that's assuming a single dev; this is a team, so that money's being split.
Still good money though especially for a hobby

Reactions: cimibibapa2

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Im not talking about the sex, im talking about the actual relationship. MC and Mary got into a relationship pretty early in the game, when they did finally have sex they had been "together" for a few updates at least. Is Haley, they just started kissing recently and you can really see the progression and Haley trying to fight it, but gradually losing control. Like in this update, she puts her hand under MC's underwear and instantly regrets it by saying she is sorry and kisses MC's back. Thats Haley losing control, she wants it but she knows its "wrong" so she tries to fight it.
The question that still plagues me is, "When she finally gives in to herself, is the act going to break her?"

Reactions: Namco15

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well where im from here in the US thats really good money and i could live alone pay all the bills for everything and still have money to spend ive never even seen a thousand dollars at once its insane they get paid that much just for a game and still so little content if i had a good enough pc i would do it

I"m guessing you missed the part where someone said that they're putting out 4 games simultaneously. It sounds like there's more than one person involved- if that's the case, how many ways is that $1,000 split? Who gets more? Who get less? Do they invest it back into the business for faster PC's, GPU's, asset packs, and other game related equipment? They probably all have real jobs and do this on the side, if that's all they're getting. It may seem like a small amount of content, but among their 4 titles- the updates have been somewhat consistent. There are some Devs making well above that and more- and you see people asking in their threads if the the game has been abandoned yet because there hasn't been an update in X number of months...

Even before I found out about them doing other games- I still thought the updates for this game were coming pretty regularly.

I'm in the Northeast U.S. and no, a grand isn't enough to cover all of the monthly bills and expenses. :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think when it happens, she will try one final push to push MC away but when that fails she will accept her feelings for him.
Much like the getting Diane to strip for them bit, she's trying to push him toward her, now that she sees that the Sandra relationship is falling apart.

Reactions: Mytez
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes