TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Not sure if you played other Ptolemy's game: Dreaming of Dana, but premise and pace is very similar.
Think it is safe to say that we can expect multiple endings including semi-harem route (where main girl is Haley with one of other characters living with them).
Yup. Loved that game and if I remember correctly they got into the sex part pretty quick. As far as endings, they will need a "cover" story if they are gonna end up together in this one.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think Viitgames is trying to send us a message. And it rhymes with "fuck you for hating her".
Yeah, that was the point. That and the...avoiding spoilers "scheduling" scene. I felt like an asshole, even though I kinda want to end the relationship. I've never hated Sandra, even though I couldn't date her (in real life), but I just felt like utter shit while navigating these scenes. For what it's worth, I think that's excellent writing.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, that was the point. That and the...avoiding spoilers "scheduling" scene. I felt like an asshole, even though I kinda want to end the relationship. I've never hated Sandra, even though I couldn't date her (in real life), but I just felt like utter shit while navigating these scenes. For what it's worth, I think that's excellent writing.
And it's how it is in real relationships too, sometimes what you thought was what you wanted turns out not to be. Even though the person did nothing wrong and is totally invested in the relationship with you, you have checked out because of something else you think might be happening. So on the one hand you want what your heart wants, but on the other you feel like a complete asshole for spitting in the face of someone who loves you.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dreaming of Dana also had the option of ending without a beard, and from what i recall from a poll on that game, the majority of the people preferred that option. I really hope this will be the case here as well.
I dont know why they would, that ending was ball-bustingly depressing as all fuck, so much so that either Ptolemy had to change it, or he sent it out unfinished the first time... it used to end with the MC in the dessert by himself, and Dana running her dad's company, and they never saw each other again... after a shitstorm there was an "addendum" to that ending where MC starts hallucinating about Dana, before the real one shows up and asks if he regretted his decision of leaving her... if you answer yes, you get your "happy" ending... so it was bittersweet at best... you go through trauma/drama before the final happy ending scene... Unlike the others...

I hope this game they just embrace their incest relationship regardless of how bad society may view it (at least one of them), but I wouldnt be opposed to a "beard" ending either... however the current GF (black girl whose name escapes me with her germ-phobia) doesnt strike me as the sharing type, maybe the neighbor girl would be better for that, or one of the sisters that hang outs with the black girl (I prefer the chick that plays raqueton with the blue leotard... been dying for the MC to DICK her senseless since her first scene, shame he picked the black girl instead... not that she isnt hot as hell either, especially with her recent hairstyle).

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice update. Starting to get to the center of the tootsie pop and once you pop you can't stop. ;) (Yes combined two commercial jingles there for effect)

Reactions: Namco15

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I said it before, but the only "harem" or "beard" ending that makes sense to me is Diana and Haley. Sandra wouldn't do it, and the other girls haven't interacted with Haley or MC enough for it to make sense IMO.

Diana lives next door, hangs out with Haley and MC quite a bit and seems pretty relaxed sexually. I think she would go for it. Assuming this ends at v1.00, we still have quite a ways to go and things could change but thats what i see right now.

Reactions: Namco15

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I thought that we were able to break up with Sandra in this update, I really wanted to break up with her, I don't need a mother watching over me and all, sure she's cute and all, I prefer her roommate though :p but sis is da bomb, can't wait to get further with her :love:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I thought that we were able to break up with Sandra in this update, I really wanted to break up with her, I don't need a mother watching over me and all, sure she's cute and all, I prefer her roommate though :p but sis is da bomb, can't wait to get further with her :love:
Well, she is almost out of the frame. They will slowly apart now.

I'm agree with this, think was rushed and unwanted by the dev.
Yeah, he wanted an end to that game, his mind was already on his next project. It was a sad ending but at least it was an ending for the "solo" friends. Important was the way to it. I had soooo much fun, the writing and the scenes are exceptionally great.

Reactions: Namco15 and UncleVT

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, she is almost out of the frame. They will slowly apart now.
I sure hope so, cause this was a forced move to get into a relationship with her in the first place, I never wanted to date her to begin with, it was forced to happen and am not keen on that, I like making my own choices and get an option to accept or refuse.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I said it before, but the only "harem" or "beard" ending that makes sense to me is Diana and Haley. Sandra wouldn't do it, and the other girls haven't interacted with Haley or MC enough for it to make sense IMO.

Diana lives next door, hangs out with Haley and MC quite a bit and seems pretty relaxed sexually. I think she would go for it. Assuming this ends at v1.00, we still have quite a ways to go and things could change but thats what i see right now.
I could see Lisa being someone that would have an occasional threesome with them, but she doesn't seem someone who would stick around as a beard yet.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Look at those renders, though. The dev is telling you that you're an asshole for rejecting Sandra.

I'm not saying you're wrong — I'm doing the same — but as I hinted you're kicking a puppy. Stop it. It's mean.

(I'm still kicking the puppy, because Haley, but damn do I feel bad.)

Actually, I kinda hope there's a Sandra path in this game. Not the "winning" condition, but a path in which her OCD devotion to the MC will be rewarded.

Reactions: Rythan25
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes