Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Kicking the puppy or not, the relationship is doomed. She's kidding herself if she thinks she's going to be spending every weekend with him.
That's not why, though. She wants to try and the player can choose not to, and there's logic in that, but even before that he can be dismissive in a way the current Sandra doesn't at all deserve. The player might do that because he's more interested in Haley or any number of other lust objects, but either way he's kicking the beautiful puppy. I think a proper playthrough should make the player feel bad. I'm still gonna break up with her, but I can at least feel legitimately shitty about it.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
You guys ever see the 1938 classic Bringing Up Baby...Well Sandra reminds me of Carey Grant's fiancee' in the beginning of the film, wont even kiss him before the wedding :LOL:

Then there's the remake What's Up Doc from 1972 and her match up would be Madeline Kahn

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm trying to be faithful to my Mom Sandra.. I rejected the advances of neighbor, Lisa ( :cry:) and the other girls..... Faithful to Sandra and Haley obviously

Reactions: pim0

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Right...well, the point is that $12K is nowhere near enough for a dev to quit his/her day job and free up all that development time except in very, very inexpensive locales. And that's assuming a single dev; this is a team, so that money's being split.
Try doing it on $10K a year... that's why I can't hardly render anything, can't afford to get an updated GFX card after my bills are paid. It SUCKS being on a fixed income.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
now that we are starting to have incestual content how is this dev going to change the game to comply with patreon? this game seems to focus very heavily on the fact they they are twins maybe long time friends? or inputing relationships ?

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
now that we are starting to have incestual content how is this dev going to change the game to comply with patreon? this game seems to focus very heavily on the fact they they are twins maybe long time friends? or inputing relationships ?
Well, it doesn't say, that they're twins on Patreon. So I guess, it's going to be fine, just like their other games, which contained this kind of content.

Sep 21, 2017
noice update! .....I think...oh shit I forgot her name!:eek: ...its the one who did the stripper pole dance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---anyway...imo she is the who is more open (`bout sis and me) if anybody finds out about my incestous relations with mah sistah....I don't know just a fish gut feeling:p

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
In the last couple updates the other girls started coming more into the front and Sandra is being thrown into the background, so I can only see two options, or Sandra accepts an open relationship, or she proposes that MC moves with her to wherever she's working now, he doesn't, and they break up.

I'm pretty sure Sandra will propose an open relationship with MC, she likes him too much and she will feel guilty for not fulfilling his needs. She doesn't want to do it but she also doesn't want to lose him, Lisa is always saying how Sandra tolerates a lot of things from him she would never do with anyone else. What will determine if she breaks with MC or if you get an open relationship will be if you were nice with her or not.

Right now it's basically impossible for the MC to be really faithful to Sandra if she will only show up in the weekends (not counting him fooling around with Haley), content would be very limited, Sandra will probably be swamped in work even in the weekends, so it will accelerate her decision, either with the break up or the open relationship.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Lisa is starting to change though imo. If things really go sore for MC and Sandra I'm wondering what the heck would happen with his job :oops:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Lisa is starting to change though imo. If things really go sore for MC and Sandra I'm wondering what the heck would happen with his job :oops:
Her gay uncle will stop playing raquetball with your ass...

I just want Lisa's sister to come back and get more focus... was her name Alana ?... fuck it I'm calling her Alana... so anyways
Alana >>>>>>> Lisa

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes