Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure if Sandra would care or not, but it definitely eliminates any potential three-way. Lol Lisa, on the other hand...

Ah, Ashley. Nice, thank you. I was just looking at the game- would it be correct to presume that Ashley is neither the sister nor the roommate? I noticed that the redhead is on the title card and features most prominently in the screenshots (her and the brunette). :)
Ashley? No. The sister IS the roommate in that game. Think Leah from Acting Lessons, without a cigarette lighter. Or Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction - just as nuts, but not homicidal, yet.

Reactions: Safetydummy

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm not sure if Sandra would care or not, but it definitely eliminates any potential three-way. Lol Lisa, on the other hand...

Ah, Ashley. Nice, thank you. I was just looking at the game- would it be correct to presume that Ashley is neither the sister nor the roommate? I noticed that the redhead is on the title card and features most prominently in the screenshots (her and the brunette). :)
no, the sister is the roommate, Ashley is just someone really special ;)

The game is pretty good, easily one of the funniest around here, the sister is also pretty good, but a lot of people got turned off after the second version because the sister have scenes with another dude, since them he made watching those scenes optional. I don't like this kind of content but it's a very minor thing, now it's optional and you get to veto her having sex with other guys if you want later

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
no, the sister is the roommate, Ashley is just someone really special ;)

The game is pretty good, easily one of the funniest around here, the sister is also pretty good, but a lot of people got turned off after the second version because the sister have scenes with another dude, since them he made watching those scenes optional. I don't like this kind of content but it's a very minor thing, now it's optional and you get to veto her having sex with other guys if you want later
She seems much cuter than the sister, tbth.

Ironic that you would mention that- I was, literally, just reading through that forum about this very thing. It's quite the controversy. Lol Apparently there's no NTR tag, because the Dev isn't making the sister a relationship option- she's just a sibling "with benefits". Based on this, I'm not sure if it's worth trying out- if you play without the patch, then she's just a friend/school-chum/roommate...there's no stakes, no taboo, nothing to be lost or gained- she may as well just be your neighbour. Lol Also, if there's no chance of forming a relationship with her then it seems to be a bit of a waste of time, if you both love one another (although, tbth, Ashley is much cuter than the sister still). They also kinda put her on blast in the description- "You're a virgin. Your sister's a disease-ridden trollop." Yeah, that sounds like a good time...

The redhead is nice looking, but she's not Haley nice. :) (Nor is Haley a tramp...) Haley is the total package. She's gorgeous and adorable. She's funny and smart (she has some of the best dialogue). She's brash and coy. She's playful and seductive. She's warm and loving. She's a redhead.

I even went and tried Alexandra- it's not a bad game, but I would have preferred to have the model for either Jenny or Alice or even Sneezy (the recruiter) as Alexandra. Izzy is perfect the way she is- she reminds me of a young Belinda Carlisle.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
^ That game is worth playing for Molly. Her sweet innocence goes well with the sisters slutty fun persona and Ashleys....ummm.... unique personality , yea thats what im going with lol.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, the game's concept is the sister (redhead) being a slut and with lots of experience, so she turns into MC's wingman and to help him score in the university. The game don't really focus much in romance, the most romantic driven relationship is with Molly, who is the sheltered girl. The game really is more about creating situations that are funny or hot

It's Nikki who helps MC get a date with Ashley for example

magus448

May 22, 2018
^The dev kinda gives mixed signals on whether the sister has feelings the MC like having her describe him as someone she wants to be with, among other things. Unless its just that she would never tie herself down, but if she where to, it would be with him.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Such mixed feelings here. I am definitely going to keep playing the game, but I am really getting frustrated with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you realize that there are currently 4 other females with whom you, as the MC, have complete control over whether to pursue or not pursue. It also appears that you are now being given a similar option with Sandra. Just how many 'decisions on his own' do you want the MC to make?

The developer has apparently acceded to your desires about Sandra. Why not just take 'yes' for an answer?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I mean, she's had boyfriends (including the one she kicked to the curb in favor of the MC) and she's certainly not sexually innocent. If anything, the opposite...and she keeps teasing the MC through this lens. There's absolutely no sexual situation that phases her (think of the boss and her pervy husband, for example). When this finally goes down, she's going to be the sexual aggressor.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I mean, she's had boyfriends (including the one she kicked to the curb in favor of the MC) and she's certainly not sexually innocent. If anything, the opposite...and she keeps teasing the MC through this lens. There's absolutely no sexual situation that phases her (think of the boss and her pervy husband, for example). When this finally goes down, she's going to be the sexual aggressor.
Hmm Makes sense!

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes