Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't think it's 100% clear she and the ex didn't mess around on his visits, though she clearly wasn't into it because her braid wants to make sweet, sweet love to her brother.
Jack wound up sleeping on the couch, because Haley professed to be sick. The next evening, Haley and Jack were supposed to go to Jack's concert, but the MC makes up an excuse that he and Haley have to work all night. Haley doesn't even kiss Jack, because she's *cough* *cough* still 'sick'. The next morning, as Jack is leaving, Haley goes into her 'I'm sick' routine again to avoid kissing him on his way out.

It's actually difficult not to feel a little sorry for the poor schmuck, but I'm pretty sure Haley kept her braid dry for Jack's entire visit.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Jack wound up sleeping on the couch, because Haley professed to be sick. The next evening, Haley and Jack were supposed to go to Jack's concert, but the MC makes up an excuse that he and Haley have to work all night. Haley doesn't even kiss Jack, because she's *cough* *cough* still 'sick'. The next morning, as Jack is leaving, Haley goes into her 'I'm sick' routine again to avoid kissing him on his way out.

It's actually difficult not to feel a little sorry for the poor schmuck, but I'm pretty sure Haley kept her braid dry for Jack's entire visit.
Seems like Haley's Love for her Brother is pure from the Heart!!:love::love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Seems like Haley's Love for her Brother is pure from the Heart!!:love::love:
You got that right! Other than briefly considering flirting with Adriana's douche-bag husband (to get even with Adriana for treating her so badly), Haley has shown absolutely no interest in any other male, except for the true love of her life.

DAMN THE TORPEDOES, HALEY! FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You got that right! Other than briefly considering flirting with Adriana's douche-bag husband (to get even with Adriana for treating her so badly), Haley has shown absolutely no interest in any other male, except for the true love of her life.

DAMN THE TORPEDOES, HALEY! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
To be honest, the other males in game are:

Adriana's rapey husband.
Gayboss.
Gayboss' boyfriend.
Cuckboyfriend.

And thank God, if any other guy takes Haley from us, Troy will burn.

Reactions: riktor and Fundo

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Jack wound up sleeping on the couch
Your memory is better than mine. Well done.

Yeah, I guess Haley might be a little worked up by now. Explains the braid's weird confirguations of late, doesn't it? I mean, as the controling alien entity driving this entire story it has to be really horny by now.

(Headcanon: her braid has been surreptitiously getting her off since the move.)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
How she act make her really interesting.
I really like the light femdomish relationship she has with MC and how much she seems to care about him, in a weird way, to the point of thinking about him while traveling with her husband.

I might be overthinkig it, but part of me thinks, that all that pampering she does, the watch, the room that she allows him to do whatever he wants with it, it's a way to buy him so she doesnt lose him. After all shes an "older" woman, who probably thinks she can't compete with the younger women.

Reactions: Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I really like the light femdomish relationship she has with MC and how much she seems to care about him, in a weird way, to the point of thinking about him while traveling with her husband.

I might be overthinkig it, but part of me thinks, that all that pampering she does, the watch, the room that she allows him to do whatever he wants with it, it's a way to buy him so she doesnt lose him. After all shes an "older" woman, who probably thinks she can't compete with the younger women.
I don't think that femdom, more a soft dominance, something between a mother and a boss. Yeah she play the sugar Mama because she think she can keep him without that, but i think she's the softest of all, don't really search for showing power, she just want to be appreciated.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well, nice game so far, good work by the Dev.

A few small things, the black girl is very dark skinned and when she is wearing black outfits it is not easy to fully see her figure, I think it is a combo of black outfits and bad lighting.

I wasn't to sure but I got the feeling of a hidden undertone of bestiality when her older boss is talking about the dog and inviting Haley out to spend time with them alone, dog straight to Haleys pussy on first meeting, and a few other little things, I could be wrong entirely it has been known to happen from time to time lol, but, I get that hidden undertone from the scenes and dialog with and about the dog.

Good story so far, good artwork, nice twists and turns.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes