Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Oh man, the story's great, but because it's realistic it's also like I'm just waiting for the disaster to happen. This dancing around and dating others while not actually wanting it it is just, for the lack of a better description, a disaster waiting to happen...

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Haley is actually (from the comics, not mythology).

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is there not a way to dump Sandra yet?, I mean nice girl and all, but her keeping the MC literally almost lol on a chain, when my job takes off we will have more time, can You wait?, heres a BJ to tide You over, kick her to the curb, also stop sis from playing match maker constantly, it is getting annoying now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is there not a way to dump Sandra yet?, I mean nice girl and all, but her keeping the MC literally almost lol on a chain, when my job takes off we will have more time, can You wait?, heres a BJ to tide You over, kick her to the curb, also stop sis from playing match maker constantly, it is getting annoying now.
you do not need to dump her..if you choose the right stuff eventually it looks like you'll fade apart with her taking the new job..OR..you'll have weekend boinks..lol..the choices are there..be MEH to her all along..do not stay with her and boink her that night..its fairly obvious and right in front of you that the dev has created a "fade away" on that relationship.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
you do not need to dump her..if you choose the right stuff eventually it looks like you'll fade apart with her taking the new job..OR..you'll have weekend boinks..lol..the choices are there..be MEH to her all along..do not stay with her and boink her that night..its fairly obvious and right in front of you that the dev has created a "fade away" on that relationship.
Typical fade away, its like watching a horse with 2 broken legs and You dont have a gun handy to put it down for mercy sake lol

Reactions: Dyhart

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Exactly. She's not only not discouraged the MC from pursuing other women, she's actively encouraged it. Maybe not Lisa or her sister (Alana?) but definitely all the others. She seems entirely unbothered by the MC getting laid. And yet, she's the one who always rolls her eyes at "Muffin."
She could be not bothered because she is lying to herself on not really having romantic feelings for MC, but I don't think that's the case, even if she is lying to herself, if she was jealous she would be jealous either way. She really doesn't care about MC fucking around it seems

probably why she said that she would tolerate being cheated by one person only, which we assume would be the MC

About her rolling her eyes on how Sandra treats MC, she really don't seem the type that would do that with anyone, but even if she was, she can't help but cringe about it when it's about her brother that she is always provoking and bantering, I guess it's normal for siblings to cringe like that when the other is interacting like that with a lover, I know I did

• Love
Reactions: chicken head

erkper

May 16, 2018
She could be not bothered because she is lying to herself on not really having romantic feelings for MC, but I don't think that's the case, even if she is lying to herself, if she was jealous she would be jealous either way. She really doesn't care about MC fucking around it seems
I think it's pretty obvious she's trying to get MC to fall for someone, ANYONE, that isn't her so she can tell herself to suck it up and move on. Because she absolutely knows how deep her feelings for MC are, and absolutely knows where they will end up if someone else doesn't take him away first.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think it's pretty obvious she's trying to get MC to fall for someone, ANYONE, that isn't her so she can tell herself to suck it up and move on. Because she absolutely knows how deep her feelings for MC are, and absolutely knows where they will end up if someone else doesn't take him away first.
Could well be! Her actions that disparage Sandra could be because Haley doesn't believe that Sandra is the right one for the MC. And/or Haley is finding it really difficult to actually surrender him to someone else.

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018

probably why she said that she would tolerate being cheated by one person only, which we assume would be the MC

About her rolling her eyes on how Sandra treats MC, she really don't seem the type that would do that with anyone, but even if she was, she can't help but cringe about it when it's about her brother that she is always provoking and bantering, I guess it's normal for siblings to cringe like that when the other is interacting like that with a lover, I know I did
I don't know, I hope, it won't be like you assume. There's no actual charm to being with her, if she doesn't care.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes