Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, we see Haley's hand; but what is Diane's right hand doing!? :eek: And, OH MY GOD, where are the MC's hands!?!?!? Just look at his eyes!!! o_O

This next week is really going to go slooooooooooooooooooooooow. Come on May 20!

Reactions: Koulo077

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Yes his eyes are doing that thing they do... They just stare into open space for a second when someone does that unexpectedly..Love this game :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was asked to make a walkthrough mod for this game
To answer my own question, I downloaded the mod and tried it out. It appears that you have highlighted all the choices that give points for Haley and Sandra, and content for MC with the other ladies.

In my original playthrough, I had made exactly the same choices.

I noticed, though, that you had not selected a choice for when Haley brings up the possibility of the MC moving in with Sandra. Deliberate?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
To answer my own question, I downloaded the mod and tried it out. It appears that you have highlighted all the choices that give points for Haley and Sandra, and content for MC with the other ladies.

In my original playthrough, I had made exactly the same choices.

I noticed, though, that you had not selected a choice for when Haley brings up the possibility of the MC moving in with Sandra. Deliberate?
I noticed one choice not give points or set any vars... not sure if that the one you mentioned offhand, but the one i didn't highlight had no effect which you choose...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I was asked to make a walkthrough mod for this game

This mod changes all options that give point to green...
You're amazing thanks!

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
To me it's all pretty simple..Just act like the gentleman who doesn't want to hurt anyone but you don't really have any romantic feelings for that girl friend at all. I think he has more of those feelings for Lisa than he does old Muffin caller and his sister 100 times more. Every time he leaves that pain in the ass he looks like he's been in detention for a week back in high school.:)

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes