Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
The relationship between the MC and Haley is like a powder keg at this point. I'm wondering what'll be the spark. And I really do hope they don't end up doing something stupid when it explodes.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
The spark???

The MC's interaction with another woman like Sandra or her roommate might light a fire in Haley

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
LOL! What stupid thing could possibly happen???
I meant they - the MC and Haley end up doing something stupid. Like exposing their relationship, or ruining it due to some sort of misunderstanding. As they say, love turns people into fools. Even more so, when it is restrained.

lets not get into that...there are a lot of stupid things that could happen in a game to ruin it
If I'm getting it correctly, you're implying that some stupid choice on the part of the dev team. But I, myself, have faith in them.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I meant they - the MC and Haley end up doing something stupid. Like exposing their relationship, or ruining it due to some sort of misunderstanding. As they say, love turns people into fools. Even more so, when it is restrained.

If I'm getting it correctly, you're implying that some stupid choice on the part of the dev team. But I, myself, have faith in them.
never said i dont have faith in them,so far this game has been perfect and i think it will remain that way till the end,what i said was that a simple mistake can ruin a game for most of the players but i dont think thats the case here and again lets not get into that

Reactions: Only4You
Sep 11, 2018
I love the passion that is brewing between Haley and the MC. I ignore all the other characters and just go for the Haley options. I am hoping for some passionate baby making sex before the end of the game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, not done with the game yet, but I looooooooooooove the relationship between hailey and the MC. Its so cutesy it kills me. Just got to her describing the drowning nightmare. <3 So adorable!

emissionaire

Apr 28, 2018
After being annoyed by a few spelling errors in the beginning of the game, I expected the game to suck. It doesn't. It's fantastic, so far.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes