Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I mean, she's had boyfriends (including the one she kicked to the curb in favor of the MC) and she's certainly not sexually innocent. If anything, the opposite...and she keeps teasing the MC through this lens. There's absolutely no sexual situation that phases her (think of the boss and her pervy husband, for example). When this finally goes down, she's going to be the sexual aggressor.
And as it had been said here time and time again, she has MC on a leash, dictating his relationships by pushing him towards different women or making fun of his relationship with Sandra to try to undermine it. She's basically the game's mastermind behind MC.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Exactly. She's not only not discouraged the MC from pursuing other women, she's actively encouraged it. Maybe not Lisa or her sister (Alana?) but definitely all the others. She seems entirely unbothered by the MC getting laid. And yet, she's the one who always rolls her eyes at "Muffin."

She's in control. And it's her inability to control herself around the MC that's the heart of the narrative. One of these nights, if all the stats align, she's going to lose control. And that's when we'll see what her resolve is capable of.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Exactly. She's not only not discouraged the MC from pursuing other women, she's actively encouraged it. Maybe not Lisa or her sister (Alana?) but definitely all the others. She seems entirely unbothered by the MC getting laid. And yet, she's the one who always rolls her eyes at "Muffin."

She's in control. And it's her inability to control herself around the MC that's the heart of the narrative. One of these nights, if all the stats align, she's going to lose control. And that's when we'll see what her resolve is capable of.
It seems like you have done your homeworks and done it very thoroughly too!

Reactions: Namco15

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

If you and the developer are on the same wavelength, I will be one happy gamer! (y)

Here's to out-of-control nights!!! *clink*

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I hope you realize that there are currently 4 other females with whom you, as the MC, have complete control over whether to pursue or not pursue. It also appears that you are now being given a similar option with Sandra. Just how many 'decisions on his own' do you want the MC to make?

The developer has apparently acceded to your desires about Sandra. Why not just take 'yes' for an answer?
Don't get me wrong, I still like the game quite a bit overall, so I guess mixed feelings is not the right term. I suppose I'm just annoyed because while you are right in that you have choice over pursuit of other side characters,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just offering my personal feedback here, and I am only making such an issue out of this because it is honestly the only thing I really dislike about the game currently. It is easily still a 5 star game for me assuming this forced relationship doesn't go on for too much longer.

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

I absolutely love it!

Reactions: Namco15

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I say Diane, at least i "wish" it would be her. I want to know what she hides under her fake hairs. ;)
That's my best guess. Do you think if Diane lets that hair down it will be longer than Haley's? If it is, would that kill Haley's self-confidence? :LOL:

I would be shocked if all the ones who haven't already had sex with the MC, don't.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's my best guess. Do you think if Diane lets that hair down it will be longer than Haley's? If it is, would that kill Haley's self-confidence? :LOL:

I would be shocked if all the ones who haven't already had sex with the MC, don't.
Nah, best guess, their hair lenghts are on the same level, but nothing can compare to Haley's braid.:LOL:

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
review: Well god damn! The renders for this caught my eye early on but I have avoided it for fear of lack of content, and that was probably a smart move, It's still not drowning in explicit materials. If I had played it earlier I may not have been excited to check it out again, now I am super excited to see it in completion. It's not much of a game, so don't expect to be, and definitely more of a story. And that's ok, because it's one of the sweetest, most well written examples of what it is that I have ever seen/read. ... I just hope they manage to work in a threesome with one of the side characters.

Edit, also being story like, doesn't mean you can't miss some scenes.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Same here, but it cant hurt to spice things up a bit for Haley otherwise she won't get laid in her life i guess

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Same here, but it cant hurt to spice things up a bit for Haley otherwise she won't get laid in her life i guess
An interesting point, since she hasn't gotten laid since they moved to this new city. No wonder she's eyeing her brother as if he's a serving of filet mignon! :LOL: The poor kid is starving to death! :giggle:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't think it's 100% clear she and the ex didn't mess around on his visits, though she clearly wasn't into it because her braid wants to make sweet, sweet love to her brother.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
An interesting point, since she hasn't gotten laid since they moved to this new city. No wonder she's eyeing her brother as if he's a serving of filet mignon! :LOL: The poor kid is starving to death! :giggle:
You know what..I haven't even seen her play with any sex toys either and that one she beaned her brother with in the head doesn't count.:oops:

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes