Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Her gay uncle will stop playing raquetball with your ass...

I just want Lisa's sister to come back and get more focus... was her name Alana ?... fuck it I'm calling her Alana... so anyways
Alana >>>>>>> Lisa
I was wondering about that lol..and again I'm starting to like Lisa as kind of an Allie to MC and Laney. It would be hilarious if Adriana came to their rescue if things went bad

Reactions: Safetydummy

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Well, it doesn't say, that they're twins on Patreon. So I guess, it's going to be fine, just like their other games, which contained this kind of content.
i wish that was true but i have seen other content like this be taken down because they had the same kind of logic

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
In the last couple updates the other girls started coming more into the front and Sandra is being thrown into the background, so I can only see two options, or Sandra accepts an open relationship, or she proposes that MC moves with her to wherever she's working now, he doesn't, and they break up.

I'm pretty sure Sandra will propose an open relationship with MC, she likes him too much and she will feel guilty for not fulfilling his needs. She doesn't want to do it but she also doesn't want to lose him, Lisa is always saying how Sandra tolerates a lot of things from him she would never do with anyone else. What will determine if she breaks with MC or if you get an open relationship will be if you were nice with her or not.

Right now it's basically impossible for the MC to be really faithful to Sandra if she will only show up in the weekends (not counting him fooling around with Haley), content would be very limited, Sandra will probably be swamped in work even in the weekends, so it will accelerate her decision, either with the break up or the open relationship.

Yes, but would Sandra consider an open relationship with the MC IF the other person is his sister? That may be even too much for her to "tolerate"... Just sayin' Lol

Also, seriously, who is the girl in your avatar pic? What game is she from? She's cute. :)

P.S. What is this "beard" everyone keeps referring to? What is a "beard" (in this context, not facial hair- just want to ward off the sarcasm early...)?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Jees I hope not this is one of the best games out there. Can't they just make it the childhood friend thing and then...just you know have the independent patch. Some of the best games have this theme behind them... :unsure:

Devourced step-sibs?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i wish that was true but i have seen other content like this be taken down because they had the same kind of logic
Dont worry, it will be revealed that Haley is a nun and MC is a priest, that's why they call each other brother/sister.

Also, seriously, who is the girl in your avatar pic? What game is she from? She's cute. :)
The one and only Ashley from My Sister My Roommate. One of the characters with the biggest display of love towards the MC in gaming history.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What is this "beard" everyone keeps referring to?
A beard is the other partner in a public relationship that's meant to conceal a private one. As you can probably imagine, the standard use for such a relationship was to cover for closeted homosexuals, and was regularly employed in (among other places) Hollywood. Depending on how much credit one puts in rumors, it still is.

It differs from trying to live as someone you're not — a gay man trying to have a successful relationship with a woman, for example — because the beard is aware of and participating in the concealment.

It's being applied to an incestuous relationship here because Ptolemy already did this very thing in Dreaming of Dana, in which the MC was given the opportunity to have sex with (and then start relationships with) four different women and then asked to select one of three to cover for Dana and her brother, though in all four cases they ended up in a three-way partially incestuous relationship "bearded" by whoever the other woman was. With the number of alternative romantic/lust object NPCs in this game — all of whom have now expressed some level of interest in the MC (or vice-versa) — it's possible that that's where this game is headed as well. No proof either way yet, of course.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Exactly. Hudson was married once, though not for long, and it doesn't appear that his wife knew he was gay until after they were married. So she wouldn't be called a beard. But the fact that he was gay was very widely known in Hollywood, and most of the actresses he was seen to be "dating" in public would definitely be called beards.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@MytelolzDont worry, it will be revealed that Haley is a nun and MC is a priest, that's why they call each other brother/sister.
###Lol, that's pretty devious. Now I have to see Haley in a Nun's habit, thank you for that. :) Forgive me Father, but I'm fixin' to sin. Lol

The one and only Ashley from My Sister My Roommate. One of the characters with the biggest display of love towards the MC in gaming history.
###Huh, I've not played that game. Is it any good? I don't know, Haley seems to have quite a bit of love for the MC- and you're saying Ashley has more? Is that even possible? :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
A beard is the other partner in a public relationship that's meant to conceal a private one. As you can probably imagine, the standard use for such a relationship was to cover for closeted homosexuals, and was regularly employed in (among other places) Hollywood. Depending on how much credit one puts in rumors, it still is.

It differs from trying to live as someone you're not — a gay man trying to have a successful relationship with a woman, for example — because the bears is aware of and participating in the concealment.

It's being applied to an incestuous relationship here because Ptolemy already did this very thing in Dreaming of Dana, in which the MC was given the opportunity to have sex with (and then start relationships with) four different women and then asked to select one of them to cover for Dana and ber brother, though in all four cases they ended up in a three-way partially incestuous relationship "bearded" by whoever the other woman was. With the number of alternative romantic/lust object NPCs in this game — all of whom have now expressed some level of interest in the MC (or vice-versa) — it's possible that that's where this game is headed as well. No proof either way yet, of course.

Huh, I don't believe I've ever heard this term used before. Interesting. So, basically, "hides the true face"? Thanks for the info and history lesson. I learned something today, guess I can call it a day. Lol

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, but would Sandra consider an open relationship with the MC IF the other person is his sister? That may be even too much for her to "tolerate"... Just sayin' Lol

P.S. What is this "beard" everyone keeps referring to? What is a "beard" (in this context, not facial hair- just want to ward off the sarcasm early...)?
I don't think Sandra will want to know who will be MC's mistress anyway

and the girl is Ashley from My Sister, My Roommate, the best character ever written by men

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Who is your Avatar gestved if you don't mind me asking? I think I've seen her before but I can't place her :)

erkper

May 16, 2018
So Lisa is suddenly becoming a more likable character at the same time Sandra is being moved out (likely at least partly due to player complaints about the relationship with MC being foisted off on us without a choice in the matter.) Lisa also said she wants the MC but she'd never make a move on him as long as he's with Sandra. Now the winds are a changin'...

I forecast some heavy interaction with Lisa in a not-too-distant update.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So Lisa is suddenly becoming a more likable character at the same time Sandra is being moved out (likely at least partly due to player complaints about the relationship with MC being foisted off on us without a choice in the matter.) Lisa also said she wants the MC but she'd never make a move on him as long as he's with Sandra. Now the winds are a changin'...

I forecast some heavy interaction with Lisa in a not-too-distant update.
the question is can we break up with sandra i feel so bad cheating behind her back since she is forced to become mc gf at the first time and we can't do anything to prevent that

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I don't think Sandra will want to know who will be MC's mistress anyway

and the girl is Ashley from My Sister, My Roommate, the best character ever written by men
I'm not sure if Sandra would care or not, but it definitely eliminates any potential three-way. Lol Lisa, on the other hand...

Ah, Ashley. Nice, thank you. I was just looking at the game- would it be correct to presume that Ashley is neither the sister nor the roommate? I noticed that the redhead is on the title card and features most prominently in the screenshots (her and the brunette). :)

Reactions: steelsmiter

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I concur with the speculation that a possible break-up with Sandra was added to mollify those who didn't want the MC to be forced to be with her.

Having said that, I believe that sticking with Sandra could have unexpected benefits down the road.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes