Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes indeed the game is called haley story yet it was sandra who was forced on the mc. i am glad we have an option to get rid of her,i never had a choice not to persue someone else first like the neighbour one

Reactions: Namco15

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Finally some "promise of action" with the neighbor, I was losing hope...

Excuse me Haley, you're a great sister and I love our midnight "I'm sorries", but gravity defying balloon girl is top priority.

their will never be a game better than AL
That's an insult even for the AL dev.

Reactions: Anagram000
U

User_365148

Excuse me Haley, you're a great sister and I love our midnight "I'm sorries", but gravity defying balloon girl is top priority.

AL?
Sorry. I haven't heard of it.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018

What is AL?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

No Ditching the Sister..Mister..Family CUMSSS First!!!Get it?:sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: fsap1

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i belive i saw a comment a while back from the dev of this game in which he explained that the relationship between the twins will be something like in DoD so be patient my friends there will be incest,let's enjoy the road until we get there ;)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I love her model, looks apart from everything else. B-u-t imo her lips are bit too big, that "botox look".

screenshot0003.png

Also maybe toning down lipstick color, I think it would look better matching color of her hair.
Kind of seems out of place with her ( sort of tomboy) character.

Reactions: BczILher

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I thought she did, but maybe she kicked him to the curb!
Sometimes people will just say they have someone if they don't want to get hit on. But we've never actually seen him. I mean, when she had her issue with her water heater, why not just call him to go take a shower at his place?

Reactions: Computergod67

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't know about that. He was actively
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a little while ago. I think he'd have to be pretty dumb to not see what's going on, but he's having the same concerns and doubts as Haley. It's just that he's more passive, even-keeled, and definitely more of an internalizer. Haley's all about the dramatic swings between aggressive and pensive. This is part of why their dialogue sparkles.

The choices given to the player are almost all of two types: 1) pursue alternative romantic/sexual interests, or 2) show affection to/interest in Haley. Since the way I'm playing the game is either a single-minded interest in Haley or a "keep my options open" sort of harem route, I don't know how the script reads if you keep rejecting Haley. I guess the guy a few posts ago who couldn't locate his punctuation keys might have an idea how that game looks.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Without a doubt this is my number 1 of all VNs but it sucks that there isnt more to the updates i dont know how much work it takes to make one but the patreon says its making over a grand a month thats major dough so why so little progress?

4.20 star(s) 308 Votes