3D-Daz Fan Art Halfway House - Assets and Fan Art

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Asharatf That is quite some journey to get to Emily, thanks for all the work and then letting us know how you got there. If I have some time this week I will play with your settings a bit. Also don't forget to use Ultimate Freckles on top of the skin.

Reactions: Shadow4108

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
Asharatf That is quite some journey to get to Emily, thanks for all the work and then letting us know how you got there. If I have some time this week I will play with your settings a bit. Also don't forget to use Ultimate Freckles on top of the skin.
SOrry forgot to mention I did use the ultimate freckles, number 3 for cheeks and body. Probably eyes need to be changed the most on her, everything else seems to be good though...always the fucking eye's...or nose.

EverSeven

Jul 13, 2017
its a great game, good writing and great visuals. I don't know how to create images so these are the original in game screenshots, what i've done is added more pubic hair, yeh i prefer some bush to the little bit she had and all the words are mine. screenshoA01.jpg screenshoA02.jpg screenshoA03.jpg screenshoA04.jpg screenshoA05.jpg screenshoA06.jpg screenshotA1.jpg screenshotA2.jpg screenshotA3.jpg screenshotA4.jpg screenshotA6.jpg screenshotA7.jpg screenshotA8.jpg screenshotA9.jpg screenshotA10.jpg screenshotA11.jpg screenshotA12.jpg screenshotA13.jpg screenshotA14.png screenshotA15.jpg screenshotA16.jpg screenshotA17.jpg screenshotA18.jpg screenshotA19.jpg Sorry in advance to those who may disapprove of anything but i had fun doing this so hopefully others will enjoy it.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
stevensmars

I will take a look. I haven't bothered with this VN post Episode 7, seems to be on hold or at least slowed down to a crawl. Totally lost interest in this title.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am pretty sure the base model used for the Ashlyn the sister is iSourceTexture's , her hair is from OOT and is . I think there are some breast and glute morphs applied, but not too much. Until we see her unclothed it is hard to say if she has any other morphs or tattoos. She also has different fingernails than the standard Camila character.

Test render 1
HH_Ashlyn_1.png

Test Render 2
HH_Ashlyn_2.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here are the assets for Madeleine, the grandfather's personal maid:

Raiya Gwyn HD for Genesis 8 Female
OOT Double Tails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
dForce Maid Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s)

I will add them to the opening post but I can't post a test render since Raiya characters are currently crashing my IRAY renderer in DAZ.

Reactions: weirdscix