JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I was disappointed to find out it was built with only one real li, being me I saw the models and started up the vn only this week did I find out myself :(:D
Yeah I've seen a lot of people with high praise for this particular title and when I saw the models I was like yes. Forever yes to the sexy pierced, inked goddess. And now I'm terribly disappointed to find that she's relegated to side piece status. Truly breaks my heart. All she needs is glasses and she's my dream girl :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I've seen a lot of people with high praise for this particular title and when I saw the models I was like yes. Forever yes to the sexy pierced, inked goddess. And now I'm terribly disappointed to find that she's relegated to side piece status. Truly breaks my heart. All she needs is glasses and she's my dream girl :)
I do still enjoy the vn but some dishes you just want more of from the buffet than other dishes, so I get ya.

• Haha
Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So I guess the question now is which one is Emily, so I can hate her for being main LI instead of the goddess and not unfairly hate on the other chick?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She is the "mousy" or plain one. Typical girl next door with anger issues. No offense to her lovers here.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
She is the "mousy" or plain one. Typical girl next door with anger issues. No offense to her lovers here.
Ahh so the one with the teddy bear in the first screencap then. Well miss Emily, looks like you and I be mortal enemies now. This here town ain't big enough for the two of us lil darlin' and outta politeness, you were here first. I'll just be moseying on down the trail to the City of Broken Dreamers now.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
TAGS : [...] Big Tits [...]

Hum ??? I don't see any such thing in the OP.
In all truth, as far as the current content goes that tag makes no sense. All the female characters' tits are on the smaller side.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes