balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Quiet easily if that's what the dev wants.

Imagine a scene where you busy getting busy with Sam and officer munroe walks it. The dev can go several ways, including making you share her with him, without giving you the player any option.
Technically being forced is the opposite of sharing, that's what we were talking about, just to clearify.

I'd love to see that happen! And yes, the dev may do whatever he/she/thay want, no issue there.

But forcing IS NOT sharing, sharing implies agency, forcing is the abscence of agency..

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Just finished the game and I really liked it. So can anyone recommend other games that are similar storywise where the relationship(like w/ Emily) is developed and explored? Also, ones that are in pretty much the same visual quality and where the characters don't have exaggerated body parts or look doll-like (like the ones in Melody etc.) would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: Pill46

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just finished the game and I really liked it. So can anyone recommend other games that are similar storywise where the relationship(like w/ Emily) is developed and explored? Also, ones that are in pretty much the same visual quality and where the characters don't have exaggerated body parts or look doll-like (like the ones in Melody etc.) would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Storywise and relationship-wise you will find it pretty difficult as this is pretty unique I don't think many VN's come close to them you can always check out some of the games on the slider on F95's homepage.

Reactions: Pill46 and MrHodor

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Just finished what's released so far, absolutely love Emily... do we have a timeframe for when the next update is?

lionking25

Oct 11, 2017
Its looks like a romance story with some lewd scene rather than an erotic game. no complaint btw, absolutely love it.

Last edited:

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Storywise and relationship-wise you will find it pretty difficult as this is pretty unique I don't think many VN's come close to them you can always check out some of the games on the slider on F95's homepage.
Yeah, I found a few that kinda exhibits the same feel as this game but they're mostly just getting started. Well, better than nothing I guess.

Reactions: Mormont

LaYxOn84

Aug 20, 2020
great story overall, the rendering is amazing, now on chapter 6 but the MC is getting annoying and tiresome at some point with all the talking and constant flirting, like, there are a only few normal conversation

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
great story overall, the rendering is amazing, now on chapter 6 but the MC is getting annoying and tiresome at some point with all the talking and constant flirting, like, there are a only few normal conversation
I have to agree. I too was getting tired of the MC. Way too gabby. It was amusing at first but it's now like a broken record

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes