hahohehu

May 9, 2018
I have to agree. I too was getting tired of the MC. Way too gabby. It was amusing at first but it's now like a broken record
I mean, how would a teenager who just got out of 4 years of juvie get to speak to girls that well? If it's me I wouldn't be THAT friendly. But for the all the faults in the MC, I do like Emily's render. Looking forward to any potential paths with Emily and the doc.

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
This is one of the best adult games I have played. I'm actually enjoying the story and atmosphere of the game. Honestly, I think the song that plays in-between each chapter has a lot to do with how unique the game feels. Well, that and how cute the relationship is with Emily. It all just goes together so well.

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
Is it a bug where after you didn't push through the "relasing of the load" on Sam, you still get to see it as a flashback on the next episode? I kinda admit i tried to use "back" to change my decision not to do it

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So the only character MC will eventually have sex with is Lily? I was hoping to get some of that MILF's ass...

Reactions: LeFapman
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes