SonnyK405

Jul 17, 2020
I downloaded by Mixdrop and NOPY and both end after episode 6. Is it normal or am I fucking up something?

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Ok this update was worth the wait. Great scene with Ashley. I see story development is consistent. Dev's left us pondering over the unexpected meeting at the end of this update. Would have liked to see more Emily. Still I'll wait for the next chapter.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Got it, I guess I am using an outdated mod, indeed.

Is there anyway I can wipe the mod and still keep my saving files?
update mod/s, or whatever you are using there (all mods from the op should be up to date).
otherwise, just start fresh, the game is closer to a beginning, than to an end, anyway.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
You could also just play this relatively simple game without the mods.....but that's none of my business.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Got it, I guess I am using an outdated mod, indeed.

Is there anyway I can wipe the mod and still keep my saving files?
If you just overwrite the outdated mod files with updated ones, you should be fine. That or use a fresh copy of the game and install the mods onto that.

Saves are global so deleting the Halfway House folder won't delete your saves.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Finished episode 7. Goddammit that cliffhanger! The wait for the next update will be so painful. The new girls are hot, as if the original 3 weren't enough. Piper, Liz, the mystery girl at the end I just can't wait! And... must make Emily my wife!!!!!

Sep 21, 2017
does anybody have a NEW walkthrough for those...new point things---i literally FAILED each one...the are not the corrupt or love points but those things that blare on the screen that "failed to meet something something..." i said WTF? i literally followed the walkthrough word for word...

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
does anybody have a NEW walkthrough for those...new point things---i literally FAILED each one...the are not the corrupt or love points but those things that blare on the screen that "failed to meet something something..." i said WTF? i literally followed the walkthrough word for word...
It's not possible to get every point for everyone. The Zoey Raven walkthrough (Fan Walkthrough on OP) shows the conditions for each check and what point each choice affects.

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Really really enjoyed Chapter 7. Hell every chapter with Samantha in is my favorite, sorry Emily lovers, I get the appeal its just not for me. Ashley blows hot and cold, i just dunno. Not into punk chicks but hot damn, i have to admit that train toilet sex scene was saucey with her. Now the boat is fully pushed out with Samantha, I can't wait to see whats in store next so much so i don't care for all these new side characters who keep coming in. Moooore Samantha :love: .

Btw does anyone else keep getting a failed dialogue check when wanting to ask Emily about Samantha on the train. Just curious as to if that had any extra dialogue input on the scenes later with Samantha. I've replayed it twice trying for a balanced Emily and the other Affection to see if i could pass it and it failed both times.

4.30 star(s) 173 Votes