azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Request for azrd79:
I'd be happy if you could increase the amount of save game pages in the next version. Having only 9 pages (54 saves total) for forks is too few (I tend to save at every choice). I'd appreciate if you could add previous/next page links there like so many other Renpy games have. That way earlier saves wouldn't have to be recycled in the future.
Actually it's already there, just invisible coz of the font I use. Just click in the area where arrow usually appear and you can change pages. I'll make em visible next update.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
another game I downloaded blind for first look and thought would be a time filler, nothing more.
boy was I surprised and pleasantly so too. aside from the few crossovers that made no sense, like a memory of groping the lady's butt, which I didn't do and in the hospital, MC mentions an assault by parole officer which also didn't happen, this was way better than expected.

didn't really get a 'feel' for the MC yet as his monologue and dialogue don't really feel 'in character' all the time but then, it is early early in development yet.
will be keeping a close eye on this to see if its worth backing

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Ok so I liked Monroe from the start but after THAT ... Please have him settle down with a hawt milf (that's NOT Sam) by the end of the story dev! The fat bastard deserves it hahah

Reactions: Freezer14

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
azrd79 mind making a Mac version? Check the "Macintosh x86_64" box in Build Distributions, and the SDK handles everything for you. Way easier than what you needed to do to make the Android version.

Pwoarh

Mar 17, 2019
As for the NTR (There'll be no NTR)/Sharing/Oldman debate. I'm surprised it's suddenly a hot topic just now. Those things has been on my Patreon page since I set it up. The planned tags include stuff reserve for the top tier bonus scenes. Most of the stuff everyone's talking about will be in those. There'll be some crazy shit.
Nah, they'll be stand alone exe's. Their own game basically.
Well that sounds like it'll eat a bit of development time, either stretching the wait between proper releases or resulting in shorter versions. Shame, I liked this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not quite sure what to make of this.

I'm more of a romance fan and the only one with affection points is the most annoying one.

The other 2 only have corruption points and that kind of thing does not interest me at all.

It just got weird this update. It starts off with a realistic grounded story then has a cop try and put a potential rape victim in front of the potential rapist ... something that would never happen. Then it tries to tell me that he's a cop that's "by the book" ... wut?

If you are going to present the most backwards cop of all time don't go on to say he's good at his job in the next sentence. I know the old saying "bullshit baffles brains" but that just kills braincells. That entire cop scene was the single most surreal thing i've read outside of comedy shows.

The first 2 were pretty good. Sure the corruption points had me second guessing but it was still a good read. This one was just weird as fuck.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I agree with the previous comment, and I wonder if it would be worse not to accede to the rapist's petition or to see what he has to say (I did not try both options and chose to ignore the petition as I found it ridiculous), but in any case the whole situation is stupid from beginning to end. Very disappointed... :(

Reactions: JRD and Freezer14

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
Another excellent update for a game that's a cut above 95% of everything else on this site. I know some people can't support the dev on patreon (or don't want to) but this one is well worth it.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I would like to see the possibility of the MC and Emily dating, I think MC and Em would make a better couple than MC and Samantha or MC and Ashley

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
I would like to see the possibility of the MC and Emily dating, I think MC and Em would make a better couple than MC and Samantha or MC and Ashley
I might be misremembering things but I think the dev said that that was the intention and that the other girls were there just for fun.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Great visual novel. At first it looks like a typical setup where a young man is forced by circumstances to move into a house inhabited by a hot milf and a few hot young girls, but this visual novel is completely different from others with a similar setup.
I like that the characters, including the male ones, have some depth.
In other visual novels, characters like an old fart or another young man who shares a living space with you are usually just annoying jerks, but in this visual novel there is something likable about them.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes