Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Sooo I went to this Hollis guy to hear what he has to say. And though I was polite till the end I told him to kiss my ass because I wasn't cool with all the bullshit he was making up. But on my way back Monroe was giving me a rant about how I could let him off the hook being cool about the beating.

Bug?

Reactions: MadCore and Ying Ko

M'95

May 17, 2019
no - also incest would destroy this story of rehab.
I just wonder why everyone cries for incest in every fucking game. There is also a world outside incest - ya know?
It is probably your limited view of things (no insult intended), but people cry for everything, more incest less incest, more NTR less NTR, more funitari less funitari, more gay, less gay. The only constant is the people crying.

There could be made a point that you are also crying about other people crying and I am crying about you crying about....well you get the point.

Better not care too much about what other people say or do? :)

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Wow, im totally in love with your game sir. U are definitely in my top 10 from now with other diamonds like milfy city/being a dik/adventurous couple, become a rock star, melody and similar so.. welcome in this major league :)

Reactions: Freezer14

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I wonder how the scenes to go in the gallery are selected.
In Ep3 for example Samantha has Just a Nudge, but Ashley doesn't have her chair scene, which I enjoyed a lot.
So how..?

Also it needs a sex scene soon. Guessing some with Ash in Ep4?

Last edited:

baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
Sooo I went to this Hollis guy to hear what he has to say. And though I was polite till the end I told him to kiss my ass because I wasn't cool with all the bullshit he was making up. But on my way back Monroe was giving me a rant about how I could let him off the hook being cool about the beating.

Bug?
Can confirm this happens with the hotfix2 from post #400.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
This has the potential to be a really great story I'm feeling...Lot's of strong emotions and back story set up. I just watched a guy say the other day.."You really get to know a person when you're in a terrible crisis together".. This kid the MC was a real hero here..especially when he stayed in the can after she left..All alone with that big asshole. Then SHE came back! That was awesome....
..I think these two are stuck with eachother forever now :love:

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This one is really above a lot of others in terms of writing. And that is very much appreciated.
I am sometimes a bit bothered by the choices, it seems harder for me to see what would be the positive result and whatnot, more so than in other games of this type.
But that just means I have to try harder.

I really liked the scene were Samantha sat on your bed and you could bond with her, that was nice.

What I'm not really getting at this point, is the whole thing with that Hollis guy, if we don't see him, will he just disappear out of the story, if we forgive him, will he become a good guy? If not will he return to attack the MC and Samantha again?

I'll be honest, if I was the dev, I wouldn't give that option. If I wanted to continue the story that way, I would just do it. Like this he needs to spend time creating another path and that can soon become a problem once you get to many of those.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OK..right off i'll state i realllllly like this game..the writing..the characters..the artwork etc...choice..and after some misgivings because of confusion..have read the past many pages and appreciate the dev is so interactive..thanks azrd79 and things are cleared up for me and i'll continue to follow this game and speak highly of it....it is a potential great.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This looks great so far. All characters are interesting and the rehab concept makes for a unique setting.

I just wish important choices like the Hollis one had at least a hint regarding the consequences. I picked to forgive only to prevent possible retaliation towards Sam in the future. But the dev may have intended it as the soft/wimpy-like choice with related consequences. I 'd hate to see that I have to revert to a months old save after seeing that my choices caused a wannabe rapist to come back 4-5 updates down the line.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't get Emily to feed the MC in the hospital, despite maxed out points, instead I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bug to report about an hospital scene (with save included)

That happened to me as well, decided to be a bit more unfriendly so that my "buddy" kicked his teeth in. That worked.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I can't get Emily to feed the MC in the hospital, despite maxed out points, instead I get this error:
dev posted a fix for that. although that isn't related to the feeding. you need to get all of emily's affection points and not so many corruption points. can do that while getting max corruption with everyone else, so you dont need to avoid Ashleys' BJ or not flirt with Sam for example.
https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-3-az.33607/post-2323283

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Request for azrd79:
I'd be happy if you could increase the amount of save game pages in the next version. Having only 9 pages (54 saves total) for forks is too few (I tend to save at every choice). I'd appreciate if you could add previous/next page links there like so many other Renpy games have. That way earlier saves wouldn't have to be recycled in the future.
You can access pages past 9 if you click where the "Next" arrow should be. I have two different playthrough routes, and I save at each choice, too. So I was worried at first that I'd be screwed, but I tried clicking that area just to see, and it took me to 10, 11, 12, etc. The function is there, just not the visual icon (though, I agree that the icon should be there).

Silreve

Jun 23, 2018
Really good so far. As others have said writing is good and characters are interesting. Emily is the best. Just hope we don't go too much longer without a proper sex scene or it will start to drag.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I like this game ! It's on my watch list now :)
You can romance them plenty. Just as much as Emily. It just won't be quantified. Because I'll be completely honest, there'll be no harem ending. You might get a harem for the duration of your stay if you choose to but there will be only one at the end.
No harem ending ? OK. Let's hope we will still be able to fool around most of the girls as long as possible then, even if...
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) in the end, there can be only one ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

(sorry... I had to do the Highlander joke :whistle: )

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
kudos to the dev. I haven't laughed so much reading anything for quite a while. Really really really good writing. And ah.. rest of the stuff is quite awesome too :p

Reactions: Silreve
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes