monksims

Mar 17, 2019
... Or just choose "Make sure you wear something sexy!" to avoid this bug.
Thanks! :D I'll be waiting for the next episode. ;) Btw, I checked out what would happen if MC would meet the "victim" (Hollis) but I reloaded to the fork and continued the story not seeing the "victim". After that I saw MC mention to Emily about Monroe's kicking abilities that he didn't really witness. Maybe that's something to do Renpy unlocking that path in the log file... IDK. Thanks for the story.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
If that's true then that's good news.
This is nothing like “Where the Heart Is”, in that you can choose whom you romance. In this you seem to be forced into a romance with Emily and the other two can only accrue corruption points. Samantha (the only one I’m interested in), for example, seems to be old man/sharing fodder.
From the Patreon page
AZ.jpg

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This is nothing like “Where the Heart Is”, in that you can choose whom you romance. In this you seem to be forced into a romance with Emily and the other two can only accrue corruption points. Samantha (the only one I’m interested in), for example, seems to be old man/sharing fodder.
From the Patreon page
View attachment 383013
that'll chase away half the people here if it isnt totally avoidable...nothing we hate more than seeing one of our dames touched by old wrinkly men...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Im fairly certain the "old man" is Officer Monroe, guy is great but he cant have Samantha lol.

Another potential guy is the Luis character, he has a thing for Ashley.

The only one that doesn't seem to have a potential "sharing" option is Emily, she is also the only one with affection stats too. Seems like that dev post confirms this, at least partially. and for what its worth, I dont care about stuff from the past. Its obvious Ashley and Sam have done things in the past with lots of guys, just want it to be avoidable in the future.

Last edited:

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks! :D I'll be waiting for the next episode. ;) Btw, I checked out what would happen if MC would meet the "victim" (Hollis) but I reloaded to the fork and continued the story not seeing the "victim". After that I saw MC mention to Emily about Monroe's kicking abilities that he didn't really witness. Maybe that's something to do Renpy unlocking that path in the log file... IDK. Thanks for the story.
Fuck, how'd I missed that? Attached another script file to fix that too. Thanks.

-----------------------------------

As for the NTR (There'll be no NTR)/Sharing/Oldman debate. I'm surprised it's suddenly a hot topic just now. Those things has been on my Patreon page since I set it up. The planned tags include stuff reserve for the top tier bonus scenes. Most of the stuff everyone's talking about will be in those. There'll be some crazy shit.

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
Im fairly certain the "old man" is Officer Monroe, guy is great but he cant have Samantha lol.

Another potential guy is the Luis character, he has a thing for Ashley.

The only one that doesn't seem to have a potential "sharing" option is Emily, she is also the only one with affection stats too. Seems like that dev post confirms this, at least partially. and for what its worth, I dont care about stuff from the past. Its obvious Ashley and Sam has done things in the past with lots of guys, just want it to be avoidable in the future.
Based on the "branching" choices if you choose to talk to the "victim" in the hospital I wouldn't be shocked if he takes another crack at Sam or you being cool with him after the fact is what opens up the swinging/sharing options for her down the line.

Interesting story so far though, im digging this one for now

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The planned tags include stuff reserve for the top tier bonus scenes. Most of the stuff everyone's talking about will be in those. There'll be some crazy shit.
I'd put that in a special "bonus" section on the main menu, so people who dont want that stuff wont accidentally run across it in the story.

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I'd put that in a special "bonus" section on the main menu, so people who dont want that stuff wont accidentally run across it in the story.
Nah, they'll be stand alone exe's. Their own game basically.

Batts'

Oct 22, 2017
Damn shame Ashley and Sam doesn't have affection points since it indicates no romance for both of them. I couldn't care less about their past. My main interest is Ashley, i was hoping to see some kind of romance developement (even with her attitude) but i guess it wont happen.
But it is a great game.

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Damn shame Ashley and Sam doesn't have affection points since it indicates no romance for both of them. I couldn't care less about their past. My main interest is Ashley, i was hoping to see some kind of romance developement (even with her attitude) but i guess it wont happen.
But it is a great game.
You can romance them plenty. Just as much as Emily. It just won't be quantified. Because I'll be completely honest, there'll be no harem ending. You might get a harem for the duration of your stay if you choose to but there will be only one at the end.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes