Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
8.png

Sup guys,

Was making a version of this scene for the game, thought it looked kinda nice. So added some volumetric effects and made a quick wallpaper-esque thing with it.

(The volume fog won't be in the game tho, too expensive). And as to why Sam's looking so worried, well... you gotta wait for the game to find out.
Full res-Fully Processed image in attachment.

Az.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I really liked what I played of this, so I left a review:

This VN might not have dozens of hot girls and women in it but that is not really required for a hot and sexy VN game and this game proves just that.

If you want any semblance of personality on your virtual sex dolls, this game provides in spades and at the same time doesn't use that character (and story-) development to skimp on the sexy content like other VN's tend to do!

Technically it also seems fine under the hood and the visuals just look incredibly good! It could use some sound though, but it is not a big enough miss.
The choices you make in the game give out love and corruption points and you can't get them all in one sitting, so it it also makes for some nice replay-ability.
It is probably too soon to start thinking about a harem ending, but if I have to guess that will make for some nice cherry picking of options while if you focus on 1 (or 2) characters there will be optional content there. There already is small bit and it is only Episode 2.
Really looking forward to how this develops.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Most of the VNs I've checked out so far have left me wanting. Some have great models, others with smoother animations, but I usually don't care about the characters at all. So far, this one actually has my interest. I pay attention to what a given character has to say, even if I don't necessarily like them (yet). Visually, Ashley is hitting most of my happy buttons, and the texture work on characters seems to be fantastic. Lots of detail, which I really appreciate. Sets them apart from a fair bit of others I've seen.

Can't wait to see what else is in store.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I'm around 80% done. With 4 major scenes left to go. 2 short ones, one medium one and the last one is long. (For reference, the dinner scene in ep1 is a long one and something like the Emily dish wash scene is about what I would call short).

Not gonna sugar coat it. I'll probably be pushing it close to the 31st August deadline. So the bonus scene reward is gonna be late. If you're a 20$ level backer don't worry if you downgrade your tier or stop supporting all together. I'll send the download link directly to you if that's the case.

Next time I post something will hopefully be a release announcement.

Az.
Thanks for the news.
Az your game is really good. :)

Reactions: Warhawk1

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I like this one... I'm kind of blown away by the massive drama bomb that early in the story though. It might have been better to let the characters' reactions to the MC evolve naturally a bit more before turning MC into the hero who saved "mommy", before Em's inevitable meltdown, and whatever else ends up unfolding. But I am gonna stay tuned and see where this is going.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
As for little sister approach, please no, she despises Luis because she treats her as kid rather than sees her as woman so is no way its going to work for MC either, she might talk about hating perviness but she loves it when its directed at her just not when its at others, reason she still in PJ's at start of episode two made clear she wants to be treated as woman.
Em seems to have a bit of binary thinking going on. Either you're her perfect friend (Ash, Sam, her friend who was raped) or you're a mustache twirling "thug" who deserves to have their face shredded with metal spikes. She even admits she went beyond the girls who actually did it and brutalized some of their friends too. A man is either a potential rapist or a Prince who rides a unicorn to work. Which is especially hard for her because going from playing barbie to getting thrown in juvy stunted her maturation and she's not sure if she's a little mermaid or a woman and can't decide if she wants to wear jammies and watch cartoons or wear a club dress and get fucked.
I wouldn't say she's all out Borderline Personality Disorder but she's not making reality-based decisions either.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
if the game really has a swing and NTR then in the ass this her
and I like potential love interest not only Emily! but Ashley and Samantha

Reactions: Freezer14

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Halfway House [Ep. 3] [Az] (504 mb rar pc source)

129 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes