azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Nahhh a rape game? Really?! Thats not my thing. Its very great game when i see the tag on other site
Like Gasu said, no rape. Never going to be any. But bear in mind it's not all gonna be sunshine and rainbows, some uncomfortable things will crop up.
Ewww disgusting
Don't sweat it. They're not making out or anything. She sees him like a cuddly old uncle.
that alone just boost my whole week, even though I don't look like that but hey at least dude is a good guy.
Wasn't mean to be you. You're supposed to go "God damn you Monroe!!!!!!". :LOL:

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Like Gasu said, no rape. Never going to be any. But bear in mind it's not all gonna be sunshine and rainbows, some uncomfortable things will crop up.

Don't sweat it. They're not making out or anything. She sees him like a cuddly old uncle.

Wasn't mean to be you. You're supposed to go "God damn you Monroe!!!!!!". :LOL:
Hopefully it'll be all sunshine and rainbows in chapter 3 :p

• Love
Reactions: Mosin Nagant

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Ok tha nk god. Good to hear that. Ok but can you create your game for older version not the newer model like bit64

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Ok tha nk god. Good to hear that. Ok but can you create your game for older version not the newer model like bit64
Okay, here's the issue with me supporting yet another build:

I live in a middle of nowhere with no land lines. I'm on a mobile network with severely crippled upload speed (like 25kbps). I'm already supporting Win and Arm64. That's 600mb as of ep2 and just gonna keep increasing as the game grows. Add the new Mac support and that increase even more.

I can only support what's popular atm. 90% of my patrons uses Win. While 90% of Itch.io users are on Arm64. Adding Mac and Linux support is already pushing it I'm thinking. It's gonna take a whole day to upload, more if I get any failures.

But all is not lost. There are guys who take requests to do Android builds on this forum if I'm not mistaken. Maybe you can hit one of em up? You might get lucky.

Az.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Okay, here's the issue with me supporting yet another build:

I live in a middle of nowhere with no land lines. I'm on a mobile network with severely crippled upload speed (like 25kbps). I'm already supporting Win and Arm64. That's 600mb as of ep2 and just gonna keep increasing as the game grows. Add the new Mac support and that increase even more.

I can only support what's popular atm. 90% of my patrons uses Win. While 90% of Itch.io users are on Arm64. Adding Mac and Linux support is already pushing it I'm thinking. It's gonna take a whole day to upload, more if I get any failures.

But all is not lost. There are guys who take requests to do Android builds on this forum if I'm not mistaken. Maybe you can hit one of em up? You might get lucky.

Az.
I hope we can get luck of that. Thanks for ur info

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
First dream sequence and my grey matter was already turning into unholy matter, thought i made some very wrong choices then i realized it's hard coded in the game...right? Will be interesting to see the story unravel, have to wait and see i suppose though i'm already liking the writing so far. Will lurk around to keep an eye on this.

Last edited:

unclester

Nov 21, 2018
This looks really good so far. Renders are great and they story is pretty well written. All the characters are enjoyable, even the mood breaking sexy Monroe gave me a good laugh. I was a little worried that Luis would be the stereotypical obnoxious dick. I'm glad the way his character was written. Overall I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned but the only thing that seemed off/wrong was during the bathroom fight. MC mentioned something like there goes my right arm, when from my view it looked like it was his left arm was hit. But maybe I missed or misunderstood something.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes