Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait what? I'm reading it on his patron that some of that stuff is not planned? doesn't put my mind at ease though
Well, I only hope that if some content that some of us would find...not enjoyable at all, will be avoidable/optional. In example sharing is something I just don't do, haha :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
then don’t see the point in donating to this project ... good luck to everyone
I’m not a fan of all this shit and it’s not known what will be added there
Kinda of unfair to judge a project based on stuff that isn't even there, and it's not even guaranteed that there will be anything that you may not like, and even if there will be, whoever said it won't be optional/avoidable?

I personally see plenty of reasons to support this project as it is right now, it has tons of potential.

Mar 4, 2019
Kinda of unfair to judge a project based on stuff that isn't even there, and it's not even guaranteed that there will be anything that you may not like, and even if there will be, whoever said it won't be optional/avoidable?

I personally see plenty of reasons to support this project as it is right now, it has tons of potential.
That can go 2 ways though... I have supported games at $10-20 a month for up to 2 years only to find in the back end of development polls determine content that was not advertised in the beginning and leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth. (especially since $1-$5 contributors vastly outnumber top tier patrons) Likewise if someone were to patron a game based on planned content only to see it not come to fruition, I imagine they would feel the same.

Mind you as I drift off into the void of off-topicland... I really like this game and hope any controversial future scenarios are avoidable...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The problem is people don't like to waste money.

It's fine donating to a project to support it but then the dev throws in content and kinks you hate you've basically supported a game you're no longer going to play.

It does have a ton of potential but unless the dev is clear about what content is planned and what isn't more people like that guy are going to walk away from supporting.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not enough Ashley in this update but Emily is nicely building up.
I haven't managed to get the feed me though, thought I had max possible Affection given I maxed out Corruption instead but I guess I may have to replay previous episodes.

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I haven't managed to get the feed me though, thought I had max possible Affection given I maxed out Corruption instead but I guess I may have to replay previous episodes.
I was able to get it by playing my affection only route. I have two (one for Emily only [affection] and one for everyone [corruption]), so I'm sure that there's a simpler way to get it for those not doing that, but I'm not sure the level needed. If you're just trying to unlock the scene for the gallery, skipping and making affection only choices from the start can get you there, but if you want it as a part of your playthrough, I would guess her affection needs to be a higher percentage than corruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
meh..cant get full points for Emily even using the WT...didnt need the WT anyways because i actually did everything correct without...
also..if swinging,sharing,old man make it into the game and are not 100% avoidable this will drop from "becoming a favorite" to "fuck you and the horse you rode in on"

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can get that scene by having her affection high enough, you can max out everyones corruption (besides Emily) and still get that scene. My final stats at the end of this update are maxed everything, besides Emily corruption which was 6/9 (i think). Just dont be very lewd towards her, you can tell if she likes what you say by her reaction pretty easily.

as for the other stuff people are talking about re: swinging, sharing etc.

Im pretty much 100% sure that will be optional, this game already has some branching and added more branching this update. Just make a save when it says branching will happen.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That was a short one. Kinda nice!?! But short.

And with the mention of all those unpopular genres, if avoidable, it will mean less content for the majority of us.

I was really liking this game. Shame.
ya..paths etc start getting added to fulfill every kink and things get too stretched out strained and content becomes "vote which path will be updated next" game goes to shit gets abandoned and is forgotten..i think the dev needs to drop most of "potentially planned" shit and just try and make a good game that flows right and moves forward..as it plays right now..it has the potential to get up there with the top games..but he starts adding shit on the fly..it never will...meh..i'm ranting because i've seen too much good stuff turn to shit lately and dont want this to be one of them because the dev designs by poll.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes