Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Year and a quarter. But I'm good with math.
You're right. it was unfair of me to round up when I should have taken the time at face value.

And that equates to at least couple hours of content, unless you're a skipper and only look for fap material in the lewds. I guess when you're not good at math, you don't like reading, either.
The opposite actually. because while I may have overstated the gap in releases its possible I understate the time it will take to get through the new update. I did say time expected may change based on word count. but none the less I am historically a very fast reader. I once read 10 800+ page books in 11 days in my free time outside of working a full time job. and I usually finish through an update in any given game in considerably less tame than is estimated as a result.

as such I do not believe it was unfair of me to only expect so little time to complete the update, but I should have prefaced that I am a fast reader with my expectations.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You're right. it was unfair of me to round up when I should have taken the time at face value.

The opposite actually. because while I may have overstated the gap in releases its possible I understate the time it will take to get through the new update. I did say time expected may change based on word count. but none the less I am historically a very fast reader. I once read 10 800+ page books in 11 days in my free time outside of working a full time job. and I usually finish through an update in any given game in considerably less tame than is estimated as a result.

as such I do not believe it was unfair of me to only expect so little time to complete the update, but I should have prefaced that I am a fast reader with my expectations.
If you're speed reading, you're missing the point. "Conversational reading" provides a better experience.

I'll read a report in no time (keeps me from falling asleep); but I rarely, if ever, use my ability on a book or an AVN - you miss the point of the world building and mood setting when you do and do a great disservice to an author.

"Look at me! I can read really, really fast!" Great. Now, what did you get out of what you read? Maybe some facts and some quotes, but not an experience.

I pity you.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Don't sub to this one. Plus, wasn't moaning was an observation. But I get the distinct feeling you are a white knight/Milker defender. So saying anything further will be fruitless.
they literally said they unsubbed from the patreon. thats like the complete opposite of being a "milker defender" (side note we have to come up with a better name for that). not trying to put words in their mouth or say how they feel but they are probably just annoyed that people non stop complain about the length in which an update takes to come out.

If it bothers you this much then just do as I did and cancel your Patreon sub.
If you don't contribute then just go back to sharpening your cutlass and carry on moaning.
who is the character from your profile picture?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
anyone know if swinging/sharing is still in the plans honestly doesnt feel like it fits this game at all

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah, no. I am not one to get bent out of shape due to time because I only actually donate to two AVN devs.My sentiment is more catered toward those who support Devs who milk their audience.
Maybe this dev is milking, maybe not. I can't tell. But who I am to complain about if I'm not one of them who pays for it? I support some devs but no one, except from one, I'll ever spent more money as the work is worth to me. It's not hard to stop the payment. If the people don't do it it's their thing. I for myself spend only to one dev a big amount of money but that's a personal thing and has nothing to do with his work.
This particular dev has a what? 18 month, on average, release cycle. There is having a private life and there is taking the piss. With their release cycle they average one render every three days.
So what? If I look on my life in the last 18 month I wouldn't have made more renders.
I doubt you'll lose your private life, or job, being that slow.
No, that's not what I meant. You'll lose your job or your private life if you put all your time in your hobby just to please some randoms who are complaining about release cycles in a piracy forum. This dev doesn't earnt that much on Patreon to quit his job. To be honest, I wouldn't even get up in the morning for that amount of money.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Do you actually think there will be one or that this story will ever go anywhere?
Honestly at this stage with what has been announced I would say no. Maybe they can go the DLC alternate routes but I highly doubt it.
Other than the main girl the rest are side stories apparently.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I am hearing from the Patreon page that Episode 10 update should be out in less than 2 weeks which sounds promising until you stop to think about the fact that Episode 11 will probably not drop for another year after that... At that rate that game should be completed around 2030... Enjoy... LOL

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Do you actually think there will be one or that this story will ever go anywhere?
I like the model and character personality, so as long as there's dicking to be had, it's satisfactory. My MC doesn't pursue Emily, she's still too childish for my taste.

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I'm fan of this game and I'm glad to finally being getting the next update. But to get only 1,500 renders after 15 months is crazy

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Next candidate for ABANDONED?
Sadly, no. The dev is actually working on it they just are very slow. Like how a child might do something in ultra slow motion to waste time. Dev is either extremely lazy, has a lack of passion for it or simply wants to milk as much cash as they can from their supporters. Or maybe all three.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Year and a half for what will be less than 10minutes of play time and then what? Wait for the next update sometime in 2025? It's a shame as this game has one great character i like a lot but it's not worth it, by the time next update is out I already forget everything that happened previously. I even forgot 2 out of the 3 main girls names lol.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes