Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Shit, I downloaded and played it through all nine eps without read too much about it and now that I finished it, I find out that you're forced to have (or not to) a romance only with Emily? I mean, she's the classic cute, naive girl that everyone can easily like, but fucking damn.. I wanted to romance Ashley. So, all my "choices" means absolutely nothing, apart from unlocking (or not) some lewd scenes with other girls.

What's the point of giving me all these girls to flirt with and then forced the romance choice only on one of them? I hate these kinds of kinetic novels disguised as a more classic VN where you've a real choice in the matter.
I believe it is a case of a Dev starting out with grand plans. then a couple of years down the line the idea dwindled. Rather release bare minimal things whilst racking in the moolah.

Reactions: The D0n and Νømad
May 23, 2021
I believe it is a case of a Dev starting out with grand plans. then a couple of years down the line the idea dwindled. Rather release bare minimal things whilst racking in the moolah.
unfortunately it's not some dwindling plan it is literally the original plan like literally emily is the only love path

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Ashley reminds me of Quinn... I love that kind of badass chick with a soft heart. I was really looking forward to melting Ash's heart, I'll be very disappointed if this game has been abandoned.

Some kind of progress report would be very welcome, I think.

May 23, 2021
Ashley reminds me of Quinn... I love that kind of badass chick with a soft heart. I was really looking forward to melting Ash's heart, I'll be very disappointed if this game has been abandoned.

Some kind of progress report would be very welcome, I think.
it doesn't matter man she doesn't have an ending
the only one with an ending is emily

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Ah... but, since nothing is actually FINISHED, there's nothing to say that won't change.
Could be, but I doubt it. Az was pretty clear that there's a story reason why only two endings: with or without Emily.
Let's actually hope we get near an ending anyway...

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Could be, but I doubt it. Az was pretty clear that there's a story reason why only two endings: with or without Emily.
Let's actually hope we get near an ending anyway...
Damn, and here I was hoping Ashley's sister would be a target.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
interesting how so many people come in here specifically to complain about how long the game is taking. like we get it, the game is taking a long time, you want a reward for pointing it out for the 50th time?
IMO people who point out that games are taking a long time, or that updates are overdue, do so in the hope that the Dev will read the thread & register the feeling of frustration & the enthusiasm to have them go on, which, just possibly, might lead to them continuing. There's not much chance of that, although sometimes the comments elicit communication from some Devs. There are authors/artists who might feel gratified that something they've left alone still maintains some interest.

There are alternatives for fans, one of which is to do absolutely nothing, which is what such an approach will achieve. Players can also just forget, or try to forget, about the story & play something else. This also does nothing to enhance the chances of the game continuing.

Halfway House is at a point where some message from the Dev would be welcome, even if, by this stage, it was just to say that it's not going to continue.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes