Vulkan08

Sep 11, 2021
You guys are welcome to unfollow and not support any dev or person you dont feel deserves it. That is absolutely, 100% your right to do so, and I absolutely encourage it. As it does show what you want to support. Thats the great thing about Patreon and Subscribestar, your money goes where you want it.

However, No one has the right to belittle others for reserving their right to support something they judge to be worth that cost.

As to a Dev putting their updates and communications behind a paywall. Not only is that their right, and as stated above, you have every right to disagree, but it makes Fiscal Sense for them to do so.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
You guys are welcome to unfollow and not support any dev or person you dont feel deserves it. That is absolutely, 100% your right to do so, and I absolutely encourage it. As it does show what you want to support. Thats the great thing about Patreon and Subscribestar, your money goes where you want it.

However, No one has the right to belittle others for reserving their right to support something they judge to be worth that cost.

As to a Dev putting their updates and communications behind a paywall. Not only is that their right, and as stated above, you have every right to disagree, but it makes Fiscal Sense for them to do so.
Forget it, complainers complain. Bet almost all of them never supported a game anyway. Seeing that constantly bashing from also mostly always the same guys in many threads. Checked, one here did that quite some times now only in this thread... For me they are actually not really interested in the game, probably only want to do their "nice" postings. Better add them to the ignore list.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Forget it, complainers complain. Bet almost all of them never supported a game anyway. Seeing that constantly bashing from also mostly always the same guys in many threads. Checked, one here did that quite some times now only in this thread... For me they are actually not really interested in the game, probably only want to do their "nice" postings. Better add them to the ignore list.
Can't stand that guys also. It's of course ok to make a comment about it, but then please move on. But as you said, complainers complain even it makes no sense anymore...

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I mean... it has good parts, and not so good parts.
But there's a reason we're still here a year+ since the last update talking about it.
its worth playing no matter which LI you prefer.

Reactions: Vulkan08

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
14 month just for this up to now jesus

Luis Nightclub Scene: 595 renders/2801 lines of dialogue = Finished.

Emily Alley Fight Scene: 142 renders/756 lines of dialogue = Finished.

Luis Alley Fight Scene: 92 renders/695 lines of dialogue = Finished.

Emily Taxi Ride Scene: 18 renders/76 lines of dialogue = Finished.

Luis Taxi Ride Scene: 16 renders/70 lines of dialogue = Finished.

Dinner Scene: 104 renders/418 lines of dialogue = Finished.

Samantha Scene: 276 renders/686 lines of dialogue = Finished

Emily Scene: 200/300 renders/6600-700 lines of dialogue = Still to do.

Emily path closing scene: 20-30 renders/100-200 lines of dialogue = Still to do.

MC and Luis Arriving Home scene: 30-40 renders/200-300 lines of dialogue = Still to do.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I know he said the "good ending" will be Emily, but he never said it was the "only ending", I believe it was when asked about if there would be a harem ending (there wont).

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I know he said the "good ending" will be Emily, but he never said it was the "only ending", I believe it was when asked about if there would be a harem ending (there wont).
He actually made it quite clear about that:

Man so much emotion over this... Okay I'll make my self 100% clear. You can romance all the girls during the duration of your stay. You can do the dirty with them, go out on dates with the and what ever else I come up with. But in the end you will or won't only end up with one = Emily

There's a plot reason for that and I'm not changing my main story arc even if a lot of people end up hating the game because they don't like Emily or want a harem ending.

You will or wont (depending on Emily's LP) end up with Emily in the postscript in the final episode. There's still the entire game to spend time with the girl or girls you do like if you hate Emily.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes