Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Started playing this game when I was 19 lol. Now I'm 23 and have my first kid on the way and this game is still far from completed :KEK:
Fuck that was fucking hilarious I started when I was 22 now I'm 26 but without children unfortunately maybe I'll fix it soon so my descendants can see the scenes that I might not see :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The time it takes to bring updates, if you focus on your career you can get a good job, build a house and start living in it with family.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Why isnt this game abandoned? Thought the cutoff was like 6 months.
Abandoned tag is like 18 months. 6 months is, roughly, the average time it takes to release a next episode for many devs who are active.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Abandoned tag is like 18 months. 6 months is, roughly, the average time it takes to release a next episode for many devs who are active.
Not quite. It depends if the developer is actively communicating or not in addition to the last release posted.

After 18 months, even if they are constantly spamming how great everything is coming along, if there hasn't been an update, it's marked abandoned. It can be much earlier than that if the developer states that development has stopped, asks for the tag, or just stops communicating and goes radio silent.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why isnt this game abandoned? Thought the cutoff was like 6 months.
it has been explained countless times in the thread already, just search it.
Not quite. It depends if the developer is actively communicating or not in addition to the last release posted.

After 18 months, even if they are constantly spamming how great everything is coming along, if there hasn't been an update, it's marked abandoned. It can be much earlier than that if the developer states that development has stopped, asks for the tag, or just stops communicating and goes radio silent.
Abandoned / on hold... these tags don't mean anything.

This game had 1 update only in the last 25 months. Enough said.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know rushed endings suck but at this point I would take it over the game slowly dying.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I know rushed endings suck but at this point I would take it over the game slowly dying.
This game started really strong, but it's been on life support for a while. I don't see it being completed any time soon, and definitely don't expect much in terms of quality story telling any longer.

• Sad
Reactions: Joshy92

Νømad

Jul 31, 2019
Shit, I downloaded and played it through all nine eps without read too much about it and now that I finished it, I find out that you're forced to have (or not to) a romance only with Emily? I mean, she's the classic cute, naive girl that everyone can easily like, but fucking damn.. I wanted to romance Ashley. So, all my "choices" means absolutely nothing, apart from unlocking (or not) some lewd scenes with other girls.

What's the point of giving me all these girls to flirt with and then forced the romance choice only on one of them? I hate these kinds of kinetic novels disguised as a more classic VN where you've a real choice in the matter.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes