Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Played it some more today, this time focusing on Ashley's route as I didn't get her the first time through. I laughed so much when she slapped his dick and then the look on her face when she had a mouth full of his cum made me laugh out loud, that was priceless. Love the Dev's sense of humour etc.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A little help, if anyone can
View attachment 2695851
I have been trying to get every Emily Corruption point possible, but the scene in the walk through where there is an Emily/Ashley choice (shown) that gives 2 Emily Corruption if you chose her does not happen. What is needed to trigger this scene? I am trying an Emily or Emily/Samantha path, as I really don't like Ashley's attitude. BIG turn off for me. Otherwise, EP 5 ends short on the points needed to make out with Emily on the train.
My advice:

don't use the official guide. Use the old fan walkthrough.

Here you are

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
1) Ashley still is best girl... with Jess the bartender being very close second. (What can I say, Luis is a man of refined taste)
2) Anyone else feels like we should do Jolly Ol' Uncle Monroe a solid and hook him up with Samantha? The man deserves it!

Reactions: Papertrail013

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
1) Ashley still is best girl... with Jess the bartender being very close second. (What can I say, Luis is a man of refined taste)
2) Anyone else feels like we should do Jolly Ol' Uncle Monroe a solid and hook him up with Samantha? The man deserves it!
1) Ashley can go formicate with a cholla cactus. Sideways.
2) Monroe is married. He needs to focus on that and leave Samantha alone.

Reactions: Havik79

TomVanGrieken

Apr 2, 2020
After playing through episode 10:

- In my humble opinion, MC should ask Emily to be his girlfriend, or the other way around. After what happened between MC and Emily, MC should dedicate himself to Emily only. Though that would mean MC couldn't fool around anymore. So I'm not totally sure that would work. But them getting a couple now would be reasonable.
- Also in my humble opinion, MC should not know how to do what he did to Emily. He has no experience whatsoever. 'That' scene with Emily should be goofy/clumsy. It would be nice if MC and Em could find 'it' all out together.
Now it looks like he has done what he did before, and multiple times, which he clearly didn't. So getting the results he got is quite unrealistic. No?

Beside that, dev, you're doing an amazing job. I'm into (soft) inc*st content, though this game is my absolute favourite. :)

Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
- Also in my humble opinion, MC should not know how to do what he did to Emily. He has no experience whatsoever. 'That' scene with Emily should be goofy/clumsy. It would be nice if MC and Em could find 'it' all out together.
Now it looks like he has done what he did before, and multiple times, which he clearly didn't. So getting the results he got is quite unrealistic. No?
agreed, I think it would be a much better (and more realistic) story if they both were figuring it out together. that being said I guess I need to remember that most people arent on F95 for good realistic stories, and an awkward scene where the MC cant find the hole probably isnt something most people want to choke the chicken to.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
agreed, I think it would be a much better (and more realistic) story if they both were figuring it out together. that being said I guess I need to remember that most people arent on F95 for good realistic stories, and an awkward scene where the MC cant find the hole probably isnt something most people want to choke the chicken to.
Alternative argument: it's amazing what you can learn on the internet these days, and being pent up and not touched before, it may not take a well-trained hand to end up with the result if the body is just aching to find that release. Had a girlfriend when I was first starting out (and there was no internet) and she responded quite forcefully the first time we did anything like that. Maybe it was just luck, but who knows. Just know what the result was. ;)

Reactions: TheDick69+

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
What is going on with this pic, just started replaying this and when you first see Ashley, and it does the scroll up and down, why is she covered in large freckles? Because she sure isn't in game

screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What is going on with this pic, just started replaying this and when you first see Ashley, and it does the scroll up and down, why is she covered in large freckles? Because she sure isn't in game

View attachment 2755175 View attachment 2755179
Probably supposed to be water droplets is my guess
I was also going to say water droplets, but she's also showering after having worked in a skeevy tattoo parlor all day, walking to and from a train station and through a city. Train stations are filthy and there's always crap in the air (brake dust for one), and the tatoo parlor is in a dirty part of town (figuratively as well as literally). Showering after all that will give you tinted droplets as the filth is cleansed from your body and hair. Maybe a little make up in there, too. At least I expect that's the effect he was going for - maybe adding the color was the only way he could get the water droplets to stand out in the render. ;)

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
I was also going to say water droplets, but she's also showering after having worked in a skeevy tattoo parlor all day, walking to and from a train station and through a city. Train stations are filthy and there's always crap in the air (brake dust for one), and the tatoo parlor is in a dirty part of town (figuratively as well as literally). Showering after all that will give you tinted droplets as the filth is cleansed from your body and hair. Maybe a little make up in there, too. At least I expect that's the effect he was going for - maybe adding the color was the only way he could get the water droplets to stand out in the render. ;)
DAMN, that is an experienced analysis. I hope that was AZ's exact thought process lol. Good shit

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
So good to have an update to this game. And a good, lewd scene with Emily! :love: I don't support, so I have no right to complain about the long time for this update. I totally agree with that. Instead, very glad to get a free update. :D:devilish:

4.30 star(s) 176 Votes