AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
Replaying the game, now that the long-awaited update is out. Even using the walkthrough, can't seem to get enough corruption points with Emily to make out on the train back from the hospital visit. Reading through the walkthrough, it seems I lose 4 emCp by not being on the Ashley path. Is there any way to get those points without dealing with her sorry ass? Frankly, I'd rather drown Ashley in the bath than deal with her. She, her family, and Liz are the only characters in the game I dislike.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
If I were to guess, those two "mafia/triad" related scenarios will possibly tie in together somehow and probably save the MC from some catastrophic issue he put him self in by being captain save-a-ho.. I do feel like this should all add up and make sense at some point because the developers direction for this game so far has kept me hooked to the story so that must mean something.. I'll admit I'm a bit confused as to where this is going at this point but watching the final scene with Emily.. totally worth it but her jumping into the fight I feel may have been pushing it just a bit too far lol
Yeah that's what I think too, it will end up making sense and someone in the future having the whole story in one go probably won't get that weird felling of reading an "all over the place" story.

Reactions: Zthirty1420

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
There's a little bit left to get to episode 10 but I'm enjoying it (in my opinion I prefer Ashley)(will there be any future options for a relationship with ashley (i liked ashley))

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so we can't be with both the girls and samantha?? i'm in the station when there is a choice to wich girl lean on..i am in actual love route with emily...if i choose ashely there will be a closure with Em? but seems there is no love route with Ashley...apart for corruption..any help? thanks

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
so we can't be with both the girls and samantha?? i'm in the station when there is a choice to wich girl lean on..i am in actual love route with emily...if i choose ashely there will be a closure with Em? but seems there is no love route with Ashley...apart for corruption..any help? thanks
the way the game is set up makes it so that you cannot get max points in all categories. your best bet is to do multiple playthroughs if you want to see all the content, or use the multimod in the OP and cheat all the point values to full

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the way the game is set up makes it so that you cannot get max points in all categories. your best bet is to do multiple playthroughs if you want to see all the content, or use the multimod in the OP and cheat all the point values to full
ohhh..ok..uff...i hoped i could play the go
od guuys and love route with Em, , and have stuff on side with both ash and samantha considering i got points in corruption with both...but this tran things made me wonder...in fact things go rpetty differently if u pick up one or the other (expecially if u pick up ash in this case...sad. thanks

Reactions: Faxe10%

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
yeah. pretty interesting VN here. im sure the ep10 was handled will payoff in future episodes. im looking forward to it. hope the next update aint for too long...

Reactions: shitass1001

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Here's a question.. is anybody on a strict Ashley route? Did this last update provide anything for that story arch? I dont even remember if it's an option to go with one over the other, or is it just more like less points they hate you, more points they like you but still 1 direction as far as what girl you preffer?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Here's a question.. is anybody on a strict Ashley route? Did this last update provide anything for that story arch? I dont even remember if it's an option to go with one over the other, or is it just more like less points they hate you, more points they like you but still 1 direction as far as what girl you preffer?
I am solidly on the Ash path, and I don't remember anything of significance in the last update. Was hoping for more meat with her and her sister/family development, but if you stay out late with Luis she'll chew your ass for it.

Reactions: QBaSS and Math87

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have several routes - one is Ashley focused, which means I miss out on certain Emily action (or, at the very least, it his very slow-played).

If you're getting heavy Ash nookie, you will lag heavily on the Em side, but there will still be an Em side. Being involved with Sam doesn't seem to negatively impact either the Ash or Em pathing up to this point.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes