Oct 10, 2022
Just to be clear, you can still have sex with the all the girls or that will mess up your chances to be with Emily in the end?
As far as I know, which can be wrong because it was too long ago; whatever happens you'll end up with Emily, so I don't think you can mess up your chance with Emily. I think it's like a story that MC telling to their children how they met or something like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just to be clear, you can still have sex with the all the girls or that will mess up your chances to be with Emily in the end?
Emily appears to be the ultimate LI. Right now, certain decisions cause you to miss Em action (train scene with Ash, staying out with Luis), but Samantha action hasn't had any adverse impact on Em so far.

Reactions: Luckzor

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Having downloaded and played E10 yesterday, just wanted to say that I hope there's a conversation with Eli in E11 or so where you see Piper, all cleaned up and walking away, while you hear a story from Eli about a bunch of Triad punks and clients that were found with their throats slashed, and a couple guys in particular with what looked like stiletto heel punctures to their carotid.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Just updated my review though there wasn't much to say. It was bad. After a year, the majority of the content was filler dialogue of the character thinking over the same issue over and over and over again, then talking to someone else about it and going over and over and over it again and again and again. Takes the MC 20 minutes to walk up a flight of stairs because Episode 10 is absolutely flooded with filler dialogue. Every mundane thing that happens and he has to think about it and think about it and pour over it and think about it, and then talk to someone else and think about it and talk it out and talk some more and repeat himself, and then they repeat themselves, over and over and over...

Then you finally reach an adult scene and are transported back to 2017. Ugh.

Yep. I'm done. Time to get off this train.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just updated my review though there wasn't much to say. It was bad. After a year, the majority of the content was filler dialogue of the character thinking over the same issue over and over and over again, then talking to someone else about it and going over and over and over it again and again and again. Takes the MC 20 minutes to walk up a flight of stairs because Episode 10 is absolutely flooded with filler dialogue. Every mundane thing that happens and he has to think about it and think about it and pour over it and think about it, and then talk to someone else and think about it and talk it out and talk some more and repeat himself, and then they repeat themselves, over and over and over...

Then you finally reach an adult scene and are transported back to 2017. Ugh.

Yep. I'm done. Time to get off this train.
200-2891172921.gif
th-3887575970.jpg

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
I dont see what the reason is for complaining.. granted the update may have been lacking a bit but the fact is that it got an update! which is enough for me to keep faith that this game will get great as the story unfolds, the potential is there and back when i first played this game i remember how much i loved the story.. thank you dev for actually not abandoning this title because i think is what most of us had feared. i look forward to further updates and appreciate that we can still get our hands on it from this wonderful site. there are plenty of other tiles to try while i wait for the next release, but many lack a good story to keep me waiting for the next update like this game and a few others. please dont quit on us just because few people..

Reactions: James H Boner

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
I dont see what the reason is for complaining.. granted the update may have been lacking a bit but the fact is that it got an update! which is enough for me to keep faith that this game will get great as the story unfolds, the potential is there and back when i first played this game i remember how much i loved the story.. thank you dev for actually not abandoning this title because i think is what most of us had feared. i look forward to further updates and appreciate that we can still get our hands on it from this wonderful site. there are plenty of other tiles to try while i wait for the next release, but many lack a good story to keep me waiting for the next update like this game and a few others. please dont quit on us just because few people..
If you enjoy the game, more power to you. I'm curious what it is about the story that find you compelling. I too enjoyed the pace in the first few chapters, but felt like we reached a point, perhaps around chapter 5 or 6, where I noticed that nothing was really happening. The story seemed to be at a standstill. No real advancement in the relationships and no real character development. Just a lot of small talk.

If you consider the latest chapter, what happened? Without spoiling anything, there are two routes. One is a lengthy, overly wordy event with two people and Luis and the other is you heading home like a good boy. These sequences go on for far, far too long given that nothing of note really happens.

So what IS the story? What's the end goal?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First: My thanks to Az for the update.

For any number of reasons this VN had fallen off my awareness to the point that having seen the most recent update I couldn't figure out why I wasn't playing it. Turns out I had been playing it but, for unknown reasons, missed update 9 and hadn't played it since sometime in 2021.

Anyway, playing updates 9 and 10 was immensely rewarding. Ash as lovely as ever. Em as annoying as ever. Sam, well just being Sam. I really love Ash. Just love her, so it was like reconnecting to a personality that touches me.

I fully understand the hostility around the infrequency of updates. But having the game fall through the cracks of those I follow, I didn't miss it. So I engaged the new release as mana from heaven.

So to the dev: Thank you for the update. Thank you, despite the gap(s) in updates, for not abandoning this highly enjoyable VN. You've placed the MC in quite a difficult position with the criminal elements and i'll find it interesting where you take that part of the story.

I look forward to the next update of this well written, technically sound, and well plotted VN (with one of my favorite LIs). You've created a really enjoyable VN.

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
If you enjoy the game, more power to you. I'm curious what it is about the story that find you compelling. I too enjoyed the pace in the first few chapters, but felt like we reached a point, perhaps around chapter 5 or 6, where I noticed that nothing was really happening. The story seemed to be at a standstill. No real advancement in the relationships and no real character development. Just a lot of small talk.

If you consider the latest chapter, what happened? Without spoiling anything, there are two routes. One is a lengthy, overly wordy event with two people and Luis and the other is you heading home like a good boy. These sequences go on for far, far too long given that nothing of note really happens.

So what IS the story? What's the end goal?
I think what keeps me stringing along is watching the corruption of Emily slowly take place, though i did enjoy the alt route with the nurse and her friend ultimately my main save will still be the "good boy" route lmao. personally i could care less about the interactions we have with the home owner/gaurdian lady.. I mean she looks ok at times but im not into the older woman stuff.. as for the other girl (i'm drawing blanks on the names right now, but you know the other house mate with tattoos lol) she is also hott so I'm hoping for more fun with her as the story moves forward.. probably didn't answer your question entirely but I guess i have a thing for watching good girls become naughty with a decent story behind it.. It's like starting a movie, whether its good or bad i still have to finish it and see how it ends :LOL:

honestly i know this update was short which left a lot of people unhappy, but at the same time now we got the "luis night out" part of the story out of the way so hopefully in the next chapter we get back on track with the 2 girls and maybe the MC will learn to stop always being the hero and getting his ass kicked constantly lol

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Emily storyline isn't progressing properly, even keeping her affection and corruption high at the same time seems too much.

Also the point check system on her route isn't balanced like other girls, it doesn't let's you go all the way if affection or corruption aren't high enough simultaneously. Reducing your chance with her for the next scene even more.

Even if you use WT and walk all the 90000000 yards to get Emily scenes, all you get is hand holding VANILLA type "CUTE" stuff.

I'm not against this "CUTE" stuff, but why make all the fuss about it. Keep it easy like the other girls path progression.

The new update was very small but the action sequence both with Emily or Luis (fat sidekick) and introduction to Chinese mafia triad was cool. It's time fat officer uncle Moore gave our MC some self defense lessons. (y) ;) :ROFLMAO: Thank you for updates.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
I feel like the anticipation has been all about the Emily story unfolding, while the Mc gets hit with distraction after distraction so it's not progressing like your typical game story of "hey here's a girl and now she wants the MC dick"

Personally I like the buildup of the story for her and have no complaints as to how this is going.. the end scene in the last update was a nice bonus considering I didn't expect her to let that happen lmao, it's a good story that builds the players to want more and look forward to what comes next rather than just being how many girls can I get in my harem type of story.. nice change of pace from most games

Honestly my only complaint about this game would be that you can't really avoid the Mc going after the home owner lady, can't remember her name but I could do without that part to be honest.. I forget if it's based on choices I made in the past or not though so it could be my fault lol

I would say this game, intertwined, corrupted love and maybe a few others (I know I'm forgetting a few other good ones here but it's late and I'm tired) are games I get excited for new updates!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm curious for those who says the pace is too slow. What are 'good' examples of a well paced game?
I think if someone were playing the game for the first time today, the pace of the in-game relationship development would be reasonable. It would seem pretty slow to those that fuck on the first date; quicker than real life for most humans; a little slower than most "gotta fuck 'em all" AVNs.

With this game, though, the "slowness" is really the development time. What takes only a few hours to develop "in game" has taken years because of the slowed down release schedule the last couple of years. The pacing of events within the game is fine for my expectations (I know what the "N" in AVN stands for and I don't mind reading a good story), but slow for the less cerebral, and truly painful for those that expect every other scene to be wild animal sex and that Emily should have been blowing you on the first night.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
While it sucked to have to Cosby Marianna, it was certainly hot, but getting an infraction point for it is going to be retarded, what choice did we have, walk the penguin home bold her flipper for 30 seconds before she does another chicken little the sky is falling routine, and so so nice coming back to see cuntyface pissed.

Going to suck no doubt have to be a good cucky and kiss up to the penguin, who fucking cares if the child is upset, fuck her for being so fridged, like seriously tie her to a pole in the south pole with her legs spread, bomb global cooling.

As for a good example, Grandmas House, while yes it is a mostly fuckfest game, Shizuka is slow-paced, but more importantly, the sexual side of things is PROGRESSIONGING FORWARD, the penguin here is as fucking bad as Charlotte in Hillside.

Half the problem here with the pacing of this game is simple, I guess now we will all see each other Xmas 2024 for chapter 11.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes