Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
Well, I'm a little bit disappointed. I'm one of those guys who have understanding for devs that they can't deliver a work like it's their full time job. But after all that time between Ep9 and Ep10 I expected more story development. It feels like this Episode is the work of a month.
In general I agree with not jumping on devs, but this guy has received over 50 thousand bucks in the last year for this level of update. For an update that is less than an hour long and by the looks of it took less than 100 hours of work it's absolutely ridiculous. Would you keep paying someone that gets 500 bucks an hour to delivery this level of product?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
In general I agree with not jumping on devs, but this guy has received over 50 thousand bucks in the last year for this level of update. For an update that is less than an hour long and by the looks of it took less than 100 hours of work it's absolutely ridiculous. Would you keep paying someone that gets 500 bucks an hour to delivery this level of product?
Less than an hour long is the understatement of the century, even going through the update very, very slowly reading every word like your just learned how to read the first time it will take you max 15min to go through the update, max 30min if you try to do both paths where you stay in the club or follow Emily home and again that's while being as slow as possible. In reality it took me like 6-7 minutes when i played it the first time and stayed in the club and thats with obviously not trying to rush the update but actually trying to enjoy it. It's an abysmally short update for the amount of time it took, as someone mentioned before, this is the kind of update you release after just 1 month of work, not 15.

With how short the update and how pissed off that made me i forgot to comment that the MC is again acting like a moron, getting beat up and acquiring new injuries and bruises, i dunno if this is an actual running joke with the dev at this point but the MC is basically OJ Simpson from the Naked Gun movies.
Secondly while Marianna is very hot, why does she take precedent over any other girl in the game so far? We literally just met her last update and now we get to fuck her immediately and just discard her for the one-off character that she is? Why her? What happened to the girls from the train we met in episode 6? What happened to Lizabeth? What happened to Ashleys sister? What happened to Piper oh right we get a scene where she gets beat up by some dudes, great scene truly.

I will give Dev one praise and it's a fairly major one that i don't think most people acknowledge, the animated scenes are fantastic, they are very fluid and well animated, compare it to the earliest scenes where its literally just 2 pics going back and forth or even in episode 6-7 where you fucked Ashley on the train that scene was so rigid and stale. The devs has gotten way better at animation, it's just a shame it takes him 1+ year to show how far he has progressed.

It's kinda funny, the next time we play another update, the US is gonna have a new president lol, kinda fucking wild when you think about it.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
My God, Samantha was so fuckin hot in this episode. I know you took your sweet ass time Dev (Az) but thank you! BTW what the fuck does "Fan Service" mean in the Genre? Does "Fan Service" equate to: Vaginal? or even better "impregnation"?

View attachment 2648961
I've been waiting until you can actually have sex with her before I picked this back up. How far can you get with her at this point? It's been so long since I've played this, that I don't even remember the plot.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A little more than 1000
You're being misleading at best.

Devs who don't include animations in the render count say how many animations were done instead. How many animations are listed in the HH changelog?

The images used in the HH slide-show animations are detailed renders just like all the other static renders. Animations used in video animations are typically lower quality (less render time per frame). Obviously the renders used in the HH animations count toward the total render count in this scenario.

There are actually 1560 renders in Ep10 (16 bonus images), not that this makes much difference.

Anyway you cut it, a lot more than 300, and a lot less than we'd like for 15 months work.

Reactions: Aristos

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Just to be clear, you can still have sex with the all the girls or that will mess up your chances to be with Emily in the end?
we dont know yet for sure, but what the dev has said is that you will not be able to get max points in every path. so if you are doing the ashley route on your play through, and getting max ashley points, then you wont be able to get max emily corruption or love points. right now you dont miss out on content, but down the line you might

Reactions: Luckzor
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes