raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
I just wish important choices like the Hollis one had at least a hint regarding the consequences. I picked to forgive only to prevent possible retaliation towards Sam in the future. But the dev may have intended it as the soft/wimpy-like choice with related consequences. I 'd hate to see that I have to revert to a months old save after seeing that my choices caused a wannabe rapist to come back 4-5 updates down the line.
Yeah same here, I only forgave that bastard so that hopefully no bad shit happens when he obviously returns in the future.

Reactions: Freezer14

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait, no harem ending?
You only get Emily in the end?
Everyone else fucks you and moves on?
What the actual fuck? It seems like you are building a deep relationship with Samantha, and even Ashley seems like she can be turned around into a loving relationship with the MC. But no? No one but emily?! Fuck that!

I love Emily as much as anyone else, but come on, if this is only a game about the MC and Emily why include Sam, Ash, and Dr. K?

I do like this game but come on, if your going to make us choose only one, actually let us make an actual choice!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, what the hell is with Officer Lee and Hollis?
Officer Lee should not have his badge if he's insulting a victum of a sexual assualt. You cant claim he is "one of the by the book straight arrow officers" and then have him be a complete dick to Sam and MC who are the victums.

How do I make sure Hollis is gone forever? I chose not to visit him but after reading somethings on here I worry he will just blindside me and Sam if i dont.
I want to have a good relationship with Sam without her getting raped as NTR is not a fetish of mine. Fuck that.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I kinda knew Sam wasn't meant to be an "endgame" LI since she seems like a MILF just looking for some excitement with a younger guy. But I'm surprised both girls aren't competing for main LI in the end.

That said I appreciate devs sticking to the story they want to tell, designing games by comittee (or Patreon polls) is never a good idea. As long as the game has plenty of steamy situations with all 3 until you get to settle with Emily, I'm fine with it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Also, what the hell is with Officer Lee and Hollis?
Officer Lee should not have his badge if he's insulting a victum of a sexual assualt. You cant claim he is "one of the by the book straight arrow officers" and then have him be a complete dick to Sam and MC who are the victums.

How do I make sure Hollis is gone forever? I chose not to visit him but after reading somethings on here I worry he will just blindside me and Sam if i dont.
I want to have a good relationship with Sam without her getting raped as NTR is not a fetish of mine. Fuck that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Freezer14

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'll never understand why devs are so dogmatic with their endings. It's literally 1 or 2 scenes per character and each ending make a piece of the player base happy. Compared to the rest of the game endings are very cheap to make.

Guess this'll be another thread like My Sister My Roommate where at each update there'll be waves of outrage as players learn their favourite girl won't get an ending. I'm not looking forward to it.

Yet another game with ridicolous potential being ruined by questionable choices.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I'll never understand why devs are so dogmatic with their endings. It's literally 1 or 2 scenes per character and each ending make a piece of the player base happy. Compared to the rest of the game endings are very cheap to make.

Guess this'll be another thread like My Sister My Roommate where at each update there'll be waves of outrage as players learn their favourite girl won't get an ending. I'm not looking forward to it.

Yet another game with ridicolous potential being ruined by questionable choices.
Making such endings may not always be easy if the endings are to be consistent with the story. Sometimes a new meaningful ending would require a completely separate branch through half the story.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Making such endings may not always be easy if the endings are to be consistent with the story. Sometimes a new meaningful ending would require a completely separate branch through half the story.
According to the dev:
You can romance them plenty. Just as much as Emily. It just won't be quantified. Because I'll be completely honest, there'll be no harem ending. You might get a harem for the duration of your stay if you choose to but there will be only one at the end.
So you can romance them, but won't get an ending with them. That's why I made that observation.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
You did, though. You said that Emily is the only character that you can romance, and that the others exist solely for "sexy times". That is a lie. You might have meant that Emily is the only character with a relationship ending, but that's not what you said. As the developer themselves said, you can romance all of them, but that Emily is the only one with that type of ending. Your post made the claim that Samantha and Ashley are nothing more than "fuck buddies", which is false.

If I had been the one to make that claim, I would suck it up, and admit that I was wrong. Especially when the developer clarifies and points out that the claim was dead wrong. That's something you clearly seem unable to do. I don't know if it's pride, or what. But whatever it is, it's misplaced.
I'm pretty sure what he meant was that Emily's the only LI. Even if you can "romance" the other girls, It won't lead anywhere aside from fucking them.Which is a shame, but good enough. Like the dev said, he has a good reason for this so let's wait and see.

Reactions: SpikeZg

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
this is sooo OT but fuck it...

here is a F.... screenshot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what don't you get????????????

what COMPLETE LIES am i giving out????????
You're literally saying that Emily is the only girl in which you can have a love path with. That she is the only option on that path, and that the others are just to have fun with. That's simply not true. I'm sure you meant that the other girls will not have an ending. That Emily is the only one you can ride off into the sunset with. But you should say what you mean. At best, it's misinformation, at worst, it's a straight-up lie. If you don't know exactly what the developer means (and, seeing as you're not the developer, you don't), then you should refrain from saying things with the implication of certainty. The developer explicitly stated that you can romance the other girls just as much as Emily, but that they will not have a romantic ending. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but that really does not seem "fun" to me. I understand what your intention may have been, but it's not what you said. And when you say something other than exactly what you mean, and it's not accurate, you either admit your mistake, or you don't complain about having it called out for what it is: a lie.
I'm pretty sure what he meant was that Emily's the only LI. Even if you can "romance" the other girls, It won't lead anywhere aside from fucking them.Which is a shame, but good enough. Like the dev said, he has a good reason for this so let's wait and see.
I'm sure that's exactly what was meant. But it's not what was said.

4.30 star(s) 176 Votes