shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
well as long as the morons keep paying him. what can we say? we are all at the mercy of stupid people.
you aren't at the mercy of anyone, just unwatch the thread and check back in a few months for an update, no update? then do it again. I don't understand how people can be so salty about a VN taking a long time to update, like their life depends on it getting an update soon.

Goodz

Jul 4, 2023
Hoping the Dev had a nice Holiday Season. It has been a long time since the last update, but the game is really good and people here are invested in the characters and story line. We are all just impatient and want to see what happens next. Hopefully the Dev will have more free time to work on the game in the New Year! If he doesn't, that's OK. We are all just excited for the future of Halfway House.

Reactions: dik_tremolo

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hoping the Dev had a nice Holiday Season. It has been a long time since the last update, but the game is really good and people here are invested in the characters and story line. We are all just impatient and want to see what happens next. Hopefully the Dev will have more free time to work on the game in the New Year! If he doesn't, that's OK. We are all just excited for the future of Halfway House.
?? It's been a less than 5 months since the last update. Usually it is one update per 7-10 months now. Don't expect an update for at least 3 more months.

Reactions: NewSeal
May 15, 2022
?? It's been a less than 5 months since the last update. Usually it is one update per 7-10 months now. Don't expect an update for at least 3 more months.
Episode 9 took 12 months.
Episode 10 took 16 months.

Episode 8 did take 5 months but that was in the end of 2020 to early 2021 before the developer got burnt out and started to take years to release something. Unless you are talking about episode 8 than I can not see where you get 7-10 months per update.

Maybe you are thinking of a different game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
you are a bit wrong...unless youre considering dumb bonus "episodes" as legit game updates?
ep 10 came out in May 2023, so till now it has been 7+ months.
just for the sake of clarity and rookies...though that hardly matters much :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Dev released this non canon render on patreon a few days ago. Warning, technically old man content :sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, in the comments he replied to someone asking about the new update with this, "Working on it. EP11 has 3 big parts. 1st part is finished. Just starting on the 2nd one now. Gonna be a while yet."

So sadly probably gonna be a while

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Dev released this non canon render on patreon a few days ago. Warning, technically old man content :sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, in the comments he replied to someone asking about the new update with this, "Working on it. EP11 has 3 big parts. 1st part is finished. Just starting on the 2nd one now. Gonna be a while yet."

So sadly probably gonna be a while
I wish there was more content with her, even if it’s a side story like on a yacht!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, it's going to be a while, no one is expecting the next update until Xmas at the earliest.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Episode 9 took 12 months.
Episode 10 took 16 months.

Episode 8 did take 5 months but that was in the end of 2020 to early 2021 before the developer got burnt out and started to take years to release something. Unless you are talking about episode 8 than I can not see where you get 7-10 months per update.

Maybe you are thinking of a different game.
I actually went "9 updates in 5 years" and then added a few extra months as he has slowed down. I.e. I went with average, I didn't know when the releases were.

Someone else posted something from his patreon that he has done 1/3 of the next episode. So we probably need 9-12 more months. Again, going by "5 months for 1/3 of an episode = 15 months in total = 10 months or so remaining"

Reactions: Havik79

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just finished this one, cool game so far. Unfortunately i did fck up early in the game by not wanting to corrupt Emily and turns out that put me of Ashley's path as well. There was still some teasing here and there but nothing really happens with her anymore as a result of it. I do like a more innocent Emily though, love route is pretty solid. Looking forward to what comes next, even though from what i see updates on this one are rather slow so it may be a while

Goodz

Jul 4, 2023
I guess I was comparing to other games. I started this game pretty late into its development, so didn't know how far apart updates were. That being said, I did make it clear I wasn't trying to rush the Dev. Just letting him know we are all excited to see what comes next and hopeful it will be sooner rather than later. That's all. So appreciative of all the work he does.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
What's with all the bonus episodes? I've never played any of them. Are they worth it? I don't really wanna watch the LIs have sex with people other than the main game's mc. Were they made as patreon-exclusives? I know the main game is free on itchio, though I could swear at least one bonus also was.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Anyone know the name of the song that starts playing as soon as we start the game
I'm talking about the song that fly in the menu

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes