asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Actually, I didn't like the bonus episode there wasn't enough romance for my liking
But I have been thinking the mc should marry Emily since I started the game
I agree! Time to kick the story into high gear and bring us the story and romantic scenes that will lead us into bonus 8.

Reactions: Joshy92

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Actually, I didn't like the bonus episode there wasn't enough romance for my liking
But I have been thinking the mc should marry Emily since I started the game
agreed, I found bonus eight kind of depressing, like after the events of the game is this what's gonna happen? the spark will go away? the romance will be dead? (yes I know the bonus' are not part of the main story, but still, its a little depressing)
The scenes are good in that one, but the story just got me down. Also the mcs haircut:(

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Hey i have been trying to figure something out with Emily there is a Corruption check in act six that takes a 15 to pass which is the max corruption at the end of act five, and at the end of act four im at 10/13 so im curious how close your points in a previous act needs to be to pass it. it also sucks because in the walk through it pretty clearly says that checks wont be at full value but that one is. Maby im reading something wrong in this note section on the walk through page

"NOTE:
You can't max out both of Emily's points at the same time in a single
playthrough. You have to choose one or the other.
You can't max out both Emily's and Ash CP at the same time in a single
playthrough.
Maxing points doesn't really give you anything. Points check are never done
at their max possible value. As long as you have close to the max possible
point two episodes back at any given points check, you will pass it."

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

I've been acting like I've been dead for a while now... so, what have I been up to? Well, EP11 is still being worked on actively. And I've just released the latest for Patrons.

The teaser it self is nothing new. It's still taken from the same scene as the last few teasers. This can be taken as a sign of a lack of progress. And there's some truth in that. But this scene it self is almost done.

EP11 can be roughly separated into 3 main parts.

1. Luis route aftermath.

2. Emily route aftermath.

3. EP11 proper.

Right now at 232 renders, I'm only about 60% done on the Luis route aftermath part.

Along with working on the game I've been working on the second custom environment needed for EP11. It's an outdoor public pool environment.

This time I've contracted some help from a pro 3D modeler. I've enlisted his help in building the models for the two main buildings while I'll handle the surrounding environment.

The stand-in block out buildings in red are the ones I've contracted out. Once the artist is done with his work, I'll slot it into my environment.

This environment will be used in the third part of EP11. It'll take a while before I get there production wise, so it'll give both me and the contracted artist time to finish the environment proper.

I'm designing this environment based on a real world public pool as can be seen here.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, that's it for the sitrep. Thanks a bunch for reading folks and I'm eternally grateful for everyone's continued patience.

Az.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
has the mc fucked emilys virgin pussy yet
Unless you break the rules there is no sex period, only if in the last update you stay out later than you are allowed do you get to fuck the big titty nurse and her friend, but you have seen Em topless that is all there is after 4 years of development.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
that is all there is after 4 years of development
development time doesn't equate to time in the story, a story could be 8 years of development and be only half way through the story, or 2 years and almost done. Its way too variable depending on how long the dev wants the story to be, how long their average dev cycle is, how much extra stuff they have to do, how much time they have to develop the story in a given day, etc.
I imagine you would still be complaining if the story was at VN was at this point but only a year into the development time.

Reactions: Benhy
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes