th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Is this game recommended for an ntr-hater? I see there are prostitution/sharing tags and i read bad things. Can somebody tell me if this game is worth?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is this game recommended for an ntr-hater? I see there are prostitution/sharing tags and i read bad things. Can somebody tell me if this game is worth?
Ash, the punk-looking chick that is a cunt, she was a hooker, as for the game, it's ok, but the dev is lazy as fuck you get 1 update a year, and the mail LI is the redhead girl, and so far you only get to grope her, there was no sex period until the last update and only if you break the rules, you are forced to be with the redhead, but all the others are optional, so just ignore Ashley, which is easy enough she is an insufferable cunt who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself.

The NTR is in the bonus stuff, and not with the MC.

I play this game, and I hate NTR, so you're safe.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Ash, the punk-looking chick that is a cunt, she was a hooker, as for the game, it's ok, but the dev is lazy as fuck you get 1 update a year, and the mail LI is the redhead girl, and so far you only get to grope her, there was no sex period until the last update and only if you break the rules, you are forced to be with the redhead, but all the others are optional, so just ignore Ashley, which is easy enough she is an insufferable cunt who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself.

The NTR is in the bonus stuff, and not with the MC.

I play this game, and I hate NTR, so you're safe.
so, you saying the game have practically no content?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Ash, the best girl who should have been a LI, is a former prostitute and it's implied the milf have done adult movies when she was young. But except for that, there's no sharing or NTR things. It's actually a very slow burn game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
so, you saying the game have practically no content?
Pretty much none, very little, its mostly just talking about things, until the last update there was no sex period, and not with the main girl, with a side nurse and her friend, who are hot though, if you looking to nut, move on.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes