save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

EP10 is out everybody... I humbly apologize for the lengthy development time. But at long last it's finally here.

Changelog:

---------------------------------------
Halfway House ep10 release (21/5/23)
---------------------------------------

New:

.Added EP10
.1544 renders
.Added new SFX to intimate scenes
.Added more SFX
.Retrofitted new SFX to previous episodes
.Added save prompt to the end of each episodes
.Slight retcon to Sam's dialogue in EP1 concerning the origins of the main dining room
.Minor rewrite/rephrasing of some dialogue lines in previous episodes
.Updated to Renpy 8.0.3 (Android version now works on Android 11 and higher)

Fixes:

.Cleared long standing open call stack
.Fixed EP6 catfight scene replay unlock flag being erronously triggered
.Fixed overlay stuck on screen issues in EP7 and EP9
.Fixed broken timing on Emily's EP9 alley CP path animation
.Fixed multiple typos and missing punctuation in previous episodes

Carl206

Nov 18, 2018

EP10 is out everybody... I humbly apologize for the lengthy development time. But at long last it's finally here.

NoonSang

Apr 2, 2019
any milf update?
One scene with some girl at a club if you decide to stay, and one scene with your mother at home (not sex), simple moves about her pussy, nothing interesting. Such a long wait, and such a damn little update, I'm disappointed, the developer obviously likes to get paid every month for longer. Overall, I can't complain because I'm not a patreon subscriber, and I don't spend any money on it.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Halfway House [Episode 1-10] [Az] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.42GB
Repack size: 594MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / - /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.39GB).

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just Official Guide Ep. 10 look in below attachment.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
One scene with some girl at a club if you decide to stay, and one scene with your mother at home (not sex), simple moves about her pussy, nothing interesting. Such a long wait, and such a damn little update, I'm disappointed, the developer obviously likes to get paid every month for longer. Overall, I can't complain because I'm not a patreon subscriber, and I don't spend any money on it.
can u share your persistent save?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Halfway House [Ep. 10] [Az] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Ep. 9 -> Ep. 10
[756 MB]
- - -

Mac: Ep. 9 -> Ep. 10 [742 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So i wanted to give Az a last chance, i was a supporter on patreon between episode 3 and 7, canceled then cause he lied just to much "yeah i work fulltime now on the game" and such. And so many delays... with so many different excuses... lost my trust in him, episode 8 came out and i didnt liked it one bit. And i had a feeling the game will grow over the head of Az going on like this anyway.... episode 9 was just ajoke, very short and only half done. and episode 10 is basically just the second half of the ep 9 update, so we get one complete update in now round about 2 years. With more excuses and delays than real dev reports too.

Of course the quality of this update is way higher than most games and devs can deliver, but after this long wait, and with his lying and delaying... there is just zero trust left to ever support him again. There are just so many more trustworthy devs around here that earned the support, Az is not one of them. He is basically a milker indeed.

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes