Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This is really good, Samantha is extremely sexy (dat ass) and Emily very cute, Ashley sexy too. The writing is good too. I do not often care to replay a game to get all the scenes unlocked, but this time i did.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
My bad, please ignore, I had neglected to update my version of Ren'Py.

Mac version please, cannot start this from Ren'Py on a Mac as per usual.
Received this error message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive alt_cam.rpyc.
For MAC users :
Thanx Jimbog for the tip.
I had Renpy 7.2.2 and using it gave a error message (same as yours). Tried to dl last version of Renpy from official site (i.e. currently 7.3.2), taking the zip version. It didn't work (nothing happening no launching). So I dl the specific MAC version on the same site and then this game works fine (and others that weren't working I guess). Thank pal! :)

Reactions: Jimbog

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I really enjoyed this. Downloaded on a whim and the writing is a fun read. Only word that kept jumping out at me was quite for quiet, but spellcheck won't catch that of course. The renders look good and from the readme Luis sounded like he was going to be another Eric, but pleasantly surprised so far.

I look forward to seeing what comes next. I wouldn't mind a little more in the way of choices though, but I also understand making the choices feel meaningful.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok. How do i access unlocked scenes? Got a bunch of "scene unlocked" warnings, but when i go to "scenes" in the Main Menu, everything is still locked anyway....

edit: doing "refresh" solved it somehow, it seems.

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
UncleVT, can you link/upload to the OP. Seems folks still reporting issues here I've fixed a while back. (I'd appreciate a reupload tho, since that link is on my dev google drive account.)

Thanks.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The game seems really interesting and engaging. I like the story setup and the characters (especially Emily :)), I'll experiment some more, what interest me more before deciding if to support is if this is just another harem game or there will be some more variety (male npcs interacting with female npcs too, cause it's fun and renders the story more hot/interesting)
Edit: oh wait, this is the one with ntr banned (lol)..despite the interest and potential I might add. Oh well, too bad.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
All of the ladies of Halfway House are sexy in their own ways, Samantha is the standard for the classic milf. Not unrealistic body features(Breast bigger than her head) yet she's still extremely hot. Emily screams wife material. Sure, she might not be top heavy but she has the total package in my opinion. Also artwork on Ashley is beautiful. I warmed up to Ashley a lot, she's probably the most interesting character to me. Can't wait for the next update.

Side note: I hope next time MC be ready for that asshole Hollis.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Could someone confirm it? is it true that Emily is the true ending of halfway house? because as soon as the story ends I plan to gran emily, leave the door and make a full fledged house... haters gonna hate

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
This continues to be an excellent product, thanks for all the hard work.
Loved Ep3, just a shame that it seemed a bit short, at least to me it seemed shorter than Ep1 and Ep2.
Happy with quality over quantity though so please keep it coming, it is awesome (y) :)

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
This continues to be an excellent product, thanks for all the hard work.
Loved Ep3, just a shame that it seemed a bit short, at least to me it seemed shorter than Ep1 and Ep2.
Happy with quality over quantity though so please keep it coming, it is awesome (y) :)
TY. It's actually a bit bigger. Script wise and render count wise. But definitely feels shorter since almost the entire episode takes place in that one room. ;)

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Here is the walkthrough to Episode 3. Everything here is pretty standard and the Hollis situation is clarified. Long story short, accept his request and play it cool the whole time to avoid seeing him again in the game.

View attachment 389524
Thank you, my dear friend. I was waiting for the walkie to play, because i take this thing very seriously, maybe even more than i should.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes