Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Ash_Krash.png

This is a homage to one of my favorite Adult 2D illustrator: Krash. The composition of this render is pretty much a direct copy of one of their works.
-----
F.A.C (Frequently Asked Crap)
- Why the heck are you doing this shit instead of making ep4?
Chill, the entire scene took me a couple of hours to set up and half an hour to render. Plus I was doing test renders of city backgrounds for ep4.
- Why the heck are you portraying Ashley like that, you evil bastard?
It's cool guys, it's got nothing to do with the game. Just a one time for fun render.
-----
Full res render in attachment.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Next thing I need to to replace the ol' 980ti with something that has more VRAM. Either a 2080ti or a last gen Quadro. But those things are damn expensive so gonna take a while.
I should check in my pile of parts. I know I've got a Quadro card in here...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dude deserves happiness. I've got two routes saved, one Emily only, so I'm all for him going after her on that one.
Right?

And as for Ashley...I kinda like Luis, and she's just oozing bullshit and trouble, so I hope he steers clear for his own good, haha.

Judging by your sigs you're a Karina / Haley / Jill fan. Clearly a man of culture. (y)

Last edited:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Right?

And as for Ashley...I kinda like Luis, and she's just oozing bullshit and trouble, so I hope he steers clear for his own good, haha.

Judging by your sigs you're a Karina / Ashley / Jill fan. Clearly a man of culture. (y)
I feel like Ashley's definitely got that up as a front (to some extent, at least), and I'm sure she's got a nicer personality hidden underneath, but yeah, I don't see her lying about how she feels about Luis. I don't think she's interested in him in any way, and I think he deserves happiness, too (a credit to this game, as rarely are there games where you care about other guys and hope they get good stories/endings, too). I think he's definitely better off looking for love elsewhere.

As for the sigs, thanks haha. It's not often I find anyone that doesn't dislike Karina, so I'm usually kinda on my own when it comes to her. As for Jill, I mean, come on. Who doesn't love Jill?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I feel like Ashley's definitely got that up as a front (to some extent, at least), and I'm sure she's got a nicer personality hidden underneath, but yeah, I don't see her lying about how she feels about Luis. I don't think she's interested in him in any way, and I think he deserves happiness, too (a credit to this game, as rarely are there games where you care about other guys and hope they get good stories/endings, too). I think he's definitely better off looking for love elsewhere.

As for the sigs, thanks haha. It's not often I find anyone that doesn't dislike Karina, so I'm usually kinda on my own when it comes to her. As for Jill, I mean, come on. Who doesn't love Jill?

I could see Ashley potentially warming up to Luis in a big way for anyone who didn't sideline Hollis. Having a bro built like a brick shithouse that didn't skip leg day would come in handy if the crazy crackhead biker shows up looking for trouble. I doubt Luis would appreciate anyone messing with his fam or the girl he likes. Or maybe she wouldn't, who knows, heh.

Edit : Also just noticed I screwed up when I was mentioning your sigs and said Ashley instead of Haley. Guess I had her on the brain.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I could see Ashley potentially warming up to Luis in a big way for anyone who didn't sideline Hollis. Having a bro built like a brick shithouse that didn't skip leg day would come in handy if the crazy crackhead biker shows up looking for trouble. I doubt Luis would appreciate anyone messing with his fam or the girl he likes. Or maybe she wouldn't, who knows, heh.

Edit : Also just noticed I screwed up when I was mentioning your sigs and said Ashley instead of Haley. Guess I had her on the brain.
Exactly. And no worries haha. I like Ashley, too, so you weren't wrong on that front.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't understand how anybody couldn't like Ashley. I mean, yeah, different tastes and all that, but I think she's great as a character. Was somewhat disappointed to hear the dev didn't consider her a 'final girl' option.

Oh she's a great character and all, but she's trouble. She'd be great fun to hang out with and such until shit caught up with her, and consequently, you.

...then again "best girl" went after some bitches with her cleats, and you're all fresh out of juvie so I guess that's to be expected for all of them. :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh she's a great character and all, but she's trouble. She'd be great fun to hang out with and such until shit caught up with her, and consequently, you.
She's not all bad I think she is just set in her ways and likes to mess around with people and I don't think she would purposely set out to get us in trouble still wouldn't mind spending some time with her ;)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
But I like trouble. And even more I like solving trouble.
I wasn't even fazed when the dev announced there would be no harem path, but I got crushed when he said there would be no Ashley ending.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
"Alison fall of the apple." Best game ever.
That's a rather bold statement :p can't say that I've played it enough to say that. Despite what's been said about the ending of this I think this could go on to be one of the better games on here.

4.30 star(s) 176 Votes