Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

10 Days to go to deadline and I'm only coming up to 50% of the planned length for ep4. So I don't think I'm gonna be able to end the entire day on this release. It's gonna end in a cliff. And the rest of the day and the next will continue in ep5. I think this is better than rushing it and cutting scenes just to fit everything in.

Ep4 will also once again contain no explicit scenes just the usual fan service. I planned to do one at the end of the current game day but since I can't make it for this release it'll get pushed to ep5.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its sad she isn't an end-game option. Feel conflicted, she is clearly best girl but she cant be the end girl.

I now know what its like for the people who want Nikki to be an end-game in MSMR.

I am glad the dev said she wasn't though, at least we know what to expect.
Yeah it really is and such a missed opportunity and I'm not just talking about Ashley but Samantha as well :( And well the dev in that game has done a good job at flaunting Nikki in our faces pretty much the ultimate tease as she is not an end game option, just hope Sam and Ash aren't teased as much as Nikki is.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah it really is and such a missed opportunity and I'm not just talking about Ashley but Samantha as well :( And well the dev in that game has done a good job at flaunting Nikki in our faces pretty much the ultimate tease as she is not an end game option, just hope Sam and Ash aren't teased as much as Nikki is.
Nikki is :love:, I still can't believe dev didn't said that she in not end game option and same here. I really love all three girls specially Sam.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

EP4 is 95% done.

To Patrons, I know in the Poll I said It'd take an extra week or so pass the original deadline (which is today) to finish it. But can't make that. Anything I say will just sound like excuses but know that I'm working flat out.

EP4 is coming out towards the end of this week for sure. It'll have more renders than ep3 (which was at 353 renders) but actual play time is about the same I think. If you felt ep3 was short this one will feel the same, but I hope you guys have a fun time regardless.

Az.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes