Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs other than Ashley being sexy the side characters are better looking than the entire cast the Doctor and my new favorite Nadia.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Good game, But it's been awhile since i have disliked an MC this much.
I'm not the only one then!

I do like the game but it felt like all the MC did in Ep.4 was wind people up, and in such a crude manner. "Damn you're beatiful, I'm such a charmer. Wow you're hot! It's just part of my charm! I wonder what's under your skirt. I'm totally a charming gentleman." And no one can say no to him. Well they do, but he ignores it and they ignore him ignoring their protests.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good game, But it's been awhile since i have disliked an MC this much.
He sure does talk a lot :LOL: but sometimes he just needs to zip it especially in the Ashley scene which was nice to get a bit more backstory on her quite the twist there. But a pretty good update Emily is becoming more and more like the MC wife, the MC and Luis cracking the jokes about that was fun :D

Zelai

May 8, 2019
If at any point somebody can upload a save/permanent with all the scenes unlocked would be greatly appreciated , i still miss a couple from last update and i dont feel like replaying it atm.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
The renders and models are great, but what sets this story apart and a level above most other VNs here is the quality of the dialogues. They are witty and add character two all characters involved, including the MC. He certainly isn't perfect, but that doesn't make him less lovable imho. Thanks, it's a real pleasure following this VN.

Reactions: Emir55555

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
If you like the game, be sure to toss this guy a few bucks. This game is horrifically undersupported at this point....he could also use the help for hardware. Want more in an update? That's a good start to get there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes