lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
The past two updates have been monthly so maybe nearer the end of the month.
Looks like a lot of good work has been done in every update.
If the developer keeps monthly updates, he is probably working on this project full-time, or there is a team of several people. Or he had a lot of content prepared ahead of the first version.
Otherwise it's hard to believe that one person would be able to do it in a month. But maybe I'm wrong and I'm just extremely inefficient in creating my visual novel. :)

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like a lot of good work has been done in every update.
If the developer keeps monthly updates, he is probably working on this project full-time, or there is a team of several people. Or he had a lot of content prepared ahead of the first version.
Otherwise it's hard to believe that one person would be able to do it in a month. But maybe I'm wrong and I'm just extremely inefficient in creating my visual novel. :)
If I'm right in remembering he had it all planned out from the very beginning hence the Emily spoiler a few pages back and I guess it depends on the length of the updates I mean the last one was pretty lengthy and that released within a month of the first version.

Reactions: L7Bear

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys, sorry was late to update the guide, I didn't really notice the new episode, my bad.

ChainZero was kind enough to do one for you, while I was slacking. Please feel free to use their guide if you see fit, but I just wanted to point out that I updated my guide.

My guide can be found on POST .
You can also find it on my .

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Creating Samantha and not making her be one of the final girls is a sin
Yeah I hope there would be ending where MC and Samantha standing by the front door waving to Luis, Ashley and Emily when they are leaving. Samantha leaning on MC, MC hand around her waist and Samanthas other hand on her slightly pregnant belly. And immediately when they get back inside the house they are having hot, steamy, swety sex in every room of the house in every possible position man can think of.

4.30 star(s) 176 Votes