SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
good update Az (y)
renders are awesome, girls look great, but man those car scenes... damn son, great job, it looks real AF :D (y)

Emily is great, love my future wife :love:, got 26/26 affection, yeeey me :LOL:

but yeah, MC is hm... really annoying :cautious:, ok, i know he is 19, and he's been locked up, but damn, shut the f... up dude...
i know i was stupid AF when i was 19, couldn't stop talking about cars and tunning and to someone older then me that sounded like i was batshit crazy...

So if MC thinks he's some Casanova alpha male, OK..., that is how dev sees him and there is nothing to do about it :)

keep up the great work Az :)(y)

end yeah, Samantha, uffff hot AF :love:
btw when are we going to watch her skills in acting? :sneaky:

M'95

May 17, 2019
It's in the stat section: She is the only one with Love points.
Does not matter to me, I don't want to know the end of the game in any case when I play it. So far I'm playing it like anything can happen and will see how everything turns out.
Uhm ok, I don't really care.

I was giving him and the person he was referring to a solution for their problem, so maybe your post is for someone else?

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Great game so far, I'm liking all the ladies, but Emily is my favorite so far, she's cute and has a funny and pure personality...totally dig her, clearly wife material.

Cheers.

Reactions: Rewd and Hones

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
I have to agree, a really great game so far. I wasn't too fond of the MC initially because I expected him to be somewhat of an asshole but other than him talking a lot, as others have pointed out, I don't really mind him at all. The other characters like Monroe (could have done without those glamour shots of him ;)) and especially the girls are instantly likable tho. It's really hard for me to pick favorites here as they all have a unique appeal.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
One girl. I already talked about this. All ladies will have the same amount of effort and screen time put into them. The end up with Emily thing is something you don't even get to see. It's after the game ends.
Honestly, I love Emily. But reading that you aren't even going to get to see any sort of proper ending with her really makes me wish I hadn't even tried the game out. That's just depressing.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Good stuff. Happy I gave this game a shot despite the whole Emily thing. Ended up getting sucked in and playing through it all at once.

My fav girls are.

1) Ashley - Sexy af. Playing with with fire, but totally worth it. :p
2) Dr Kunieda - Daaaaamn!! My eye's where glued to her! :love: Forgot Samantha was still in the room. Sorry! Haha!
3) Samantha - Her being "off limits" is yummy. The way she puts her hand on her face is pretty hot.
4) Emily - Kinda boring? Not really a fan of the way she looks either.
5) Coffee Lady - Forgettable, not enough screen time yet.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This update left me wanting more :D All three girls have their charm....Samantha is the sexy milf with a tight dynamite bod, Ashley....those legs and ass:love:, and there is the Cute and petite Emily...she is adorable all around with those small breasts and those sexy thighs and ass:love:. I think Emily is my favorite of the bunch but I like them all.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm going to drink something to replenish my fluids after that update. Fuck Sam is hot, and she has friends...<shudders>
Here's to the dev! (y)

Reactions: Abhai and Freezer14

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
So you have two problems now.
People like me who didn't want Emily don't have an incentive to play because in the end, the other girls just going to be a fuck so why I would care about then.
And people who like Emily will be pissed because you denied then the end goal.
I agree with you but it will not change, the game is catching up on its excellent writing quality, there would be no debate if the game would not be so good. One thing is sure, I'm Going to Fuck Samantha! :love::devilish:

I'll make a road with Emily, and another with Samantha where I will just have a relationship as a friend with Emily, too bad if I have a bad ending or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Bad choice of words. You will get to see what happens with everyone. It's just the whole life with Emily thing is not in the game.
Ok, that is making a little more sense, you don't have to have some big epilogue where you show that they get married and have kids and live happily ever after or anything. As long as there is some kind of "ending", even if its just something like a scene of them finishing their stay at the halfway house and leaving hand in hand, I would still be happy. I guess I misunderstood what you were saying.

Reactions: Hones and Freezer14

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Just started playing this VN today, (Normally i don't touch anything below 450 likes but the overview made me curios.)
After reading many positive reviews I Downloaded it
By the end of Chapter 1 i had to leave a like (I seen another 20+ people had done the same in 24hrs)
I'm about halfway through Chapter 2 and
Ba Da Ba Ba Bah, I'm Lovin' It ... (y)

Reactions: Abhai and Freezer14
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes