lint77

Nov 18, 2017
In regards to peoples concerns over "no hard NTR", If there is going to be any it could just be in the bonus scenes where the dev states that the stories are entirely non-canon/stories that use the same models but portray completely different characters and might contain scenarios you are uncomfortable with.

I'm willing to bet that is where any "no hard NTR" will happen, If any.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
In regards to peoples concerns over "no hard NTR", If there is going to be any it could just be in the bonus scenes where the dev states that the stories are entirely non-canon/stories that use the same models but portray completely different characters and might contain scenarios you are uncomfortable with.

I'm willing to bet that is where any "no hard NTR" will happen, If any.
You're right, you reminded me of a comment from the dev soon after v0.1 was released:
As for the NTR (There'll be no NTR)/Sharing/Oldman debate. I'm surprised it's suddenly a hot topic just now. Those things has been on my Patreon page since I set it up. The planned tags include stuff reserve for the top tier bonus scenes. Most of the stuff everyone's talking about will be in those. There'll be some crazy shit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
EM_Biker_out.jpg

EP5 is around 70% done. But that 70 is 70% of something like EP4's length.
That's the minimum update size I'd be willing to put out. EP5's actual size might end up to be bigger.
And that would take longer. Not willing to get ETA atm.

Az.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
EP5 is around 70% done. But that 70 is 70% of something like EP4's length.
What does that mean?! I've been reading it for 5 minutes straight and I cannot decrypt it.

Ep5's 70% = Ep4's 70%;
Ep5 = Ep4;

That should mean that Ep5's lenght should be around the same as Ep4. Right?
Unless he meant "But that 100% is 70% of..." in that case he meant Ep5's lenght should be around 70% of Ep4's lenght.

I feel like I'm back to school and also not very good at it o_O

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
What does that mean?! I've been reading it for 5 minutes straight and I cannot decrypt it.

Ep5's 70% = Ep4's 70%;
Ep5 = Ep4;

That should mean that Ep5's lenght should be around the same as Ep4. Right?
Unless he meant "But that 100% is 70% of..." in that case he meant Ep5's lenght should be around 70% of Ep4's lenght.

I feel like I'm back to school and also not very good at it o_O
I think he meant to say that EP5 will be 30% longer than EP4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uriel ☁

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
No, he said it *might* be longer that EP4, so he meant 70% of EP4.
I'm done supporting, the game is good but if the creator doesn't show dedication to the project then I'll look elsewhere and support someone who does.
Interesting. I think the dev is pretty dedicated and just had a recent hardware improvement. He's also getting support and "teachings" now from some pretty good devs/resources. I'd stick around and watch if I were you.....IMHO

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Damn guys, I'm disappointed all this talk and no mention of how good Emily looks in that biker outfit especially that ass :p;)
I think the render is great, and absolutely respect the dev choices in doing what they like with the characters. That said, Ashley is still best girl in my book. I appreciate her brazen take-no-prisoners approach. (though MC interaction with her demonstrates pretty well that MC is a douchebag)

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes