Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Illusion of choice:

Yeah I have a lot of that. Dev focus is on the critical path. Most of the effort assumes you flirt with everything female for example so most content is there. Replacement scenes for girls you avoid is either short or simply skips to the next scene where it makes sense. Game is more on the kinetic side of the VN spectrum.
Not what I meant by illusion of choice.

There are people that think Ashley and Samantha are full love interests.

They are even called routes in the game yet you yourself have said Emily is the only one with a romance ending. Going by that people are going to get to the end following the girl of their choice only to be given the middle finger of nothing.

Reactions: Abhai

aquamann485

Nov 13, 2019
love this game and while the updates do take some time, the dev does solid work and is great with communication - thus why I support him.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Read the devs patron.

The dev hiumself even said Emily is the only one with a proper route.

Ashley has a sex scenes but it won't go anywhere, dev has been upfront from the start. That only mentions scenes.

That's from the devs patron.

Dev said he didn't want to do multiple LI's for his first game but may change that for later games.

There you go, from the dev himself.

But in the end you will or won't only end up with one = Emily

Highlighted the important part for you.
NO! Samantha! :love:

• Haha

ReLiKy

May 3, 2018
Is this animated? I know it doesn´t have the tag, but i find it strange seing the quality of the previews

• Angry

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Liz_preview2.jpg

This is Liz. If you got a good memory she should need no introduction. Worked on her coz it was fun.
Not saying she's gonna make it into Ep6.
Also don't ask if she's a potential you know what... should be enough hints in game.​

Agent_6ixty9ine

May 3, 2018
It's not from an adult game if that's what your asking It's Tomb Raider. As you are new here have you tried this one? it's really good.
Oh yeah, was wondering why she looked familiar, and by "this" do you mean Halfway House? If so, yes, just finished episode 5. Really great so far but updates take a little long but not too long. My fave game so far is 'Being a DIK', really loving the characters and the plot. Can you give some recommendations? Thank you!

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 540959

This is Liz. If you got a good memory she should need no introduction. Worked on her coz it was fun.
Not saying she's gonna make it into Ep6.
Also don't ask if she's a potential you know what... should be enough hints in game.​
Maybe so but I still like her character her former background is not ideal. But whatever she is doing now is keeping her off from doing that I have a feeling the work is she helps Samanthas friend at a tattoo parlour or something.
Bingo! Knew it would be something like that.

Oh yeah, was wondering why she looked familiar, and by "this" do you mean Halfway House? If so, yes, just finished episode 5. Really great so far but updates take a little long but not too long. My fave game so far is 'Being a DIK', really loving the characters and the plot. Can you give some recommendations? Thank you!
Yeah, this is a good one you should stick with it, and for recommendations check out some of the games in my sig there are a few gems.

Reactions: Agent_6ixty9ine

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
so,,i just started and got to the "dream scene" LMFAO!!!!!!!
if this is any indication of whats to come,,this is gonna be f'n funny...

damn it,,why y'all always gotta show the MC jerkin off,,its kinda gay...at least add a warning tag or skip scene button...geez! lol

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes