Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I last remember the chick almost got raped, does anyone know if the game is up to that or is there more after?
Wasn't that the end of episode 1? or 2? needless to say we are on episode 5 now it's pretty much a distant memory now apart from the MC's wounds.

Reactions: yesz

Peh

Apr 23, 2018

Blackcros5

Mar 3, 2020
I’ve played past the scene with the third image everyone has noticed. There is no rape scene. Won’t say anything else. The characters are great! Eager for more

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Here is the problem with how the dev is doing this game, he's giving the illusion of choice.

Not everyone is going to read back all these pages or check the devs patreon so they still think Ashley is a viable route.

Just a hint hun, she isn't.

Emily is the only one with an actual ending, Ashley is just a fuck buddy that won't go anywhere.

I think the dev needs to make that clearer in the game or people are going to get pissed. He told us early on so we know what's happening but, like I said, that was near the start of the thread and on his patreon.
Wow, that is actually really disappointing. If the dev only wants to make one ending, at least make it a harem...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I’ve played past the scene with the third image everyone has noticed. There is no rape scene. Won’t say anything else. The characters are great! Eager for more
Just attempted but thankfully the MC showed up in time and actually made himself useful looking back on it now he could have probably talked the guys ear off to get him to leave Samantha alone. :LOL:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Both have a really hot body.
Everyone talks about the one ending decision but at this stage, I just hope we won't have to wait for our pension to be able to see at least one properly naked and have sex with. The wait is bordering too long and that would be my reason to stop waiting, rather than how many endings.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
While I'm not personally interested in a Samantha route nor an Ashley route, I do see it a shame that there is only one ending being planned. I would love to see a harem or endings for all 3 girls rather than just Emily.

Not to say that a game with only one ending is a bad game. The game that introduced me to VNs as a whole was Triangle and I think that's a good game. It'd just be a shame to not have a true choice.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone else has a SmartScreen alert when launching the exe ?
Think it might be because of the mini icon ; when it's the regular renpy icon, no alert.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes