BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
So I read the Patreon, and it says the dev is on a break? Are are you guys interested in me continuing Qleaf's walkthrough for this game?
He's not on a break right now. Content is being made....even just showed a preview....which was just shared here....literally right before your post.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I'm still "sad" that Ashley won't be an actual ending option, don't get me wrong, I can't decide if I like Em or Ash more, they are the opposite ends of the spectrum and have their own charm, when it comes to looks Ash is a bit more attractive to me, she looks a bit asian, has a side cut and has piercings and tattoos, personality wise I like Emily cus she's a sweet girl and hard workers are, in general, attractive to me, it's a trait that I think a lot of people like, at the same time, I love how confident Ash is and her wild nature is another thing I love in girls, it always screwed me in the past, but hey can't blame people for wanting more than I can handle.
With that said, I hope the dev at least considers giving us endings for the other girls, I understand he/she has a vision and a story planned out already, I just wish after the main story is complete he/she consider this as an option, I respect and think it is the right course of action to finish what you have planned, but having some other options for after it never hurts.
One last thing, please people, be civil and don't bother the dev about this, also, if you don't agree with me say it, just keep it respectful, I saw a few pages back we had some sort of problem with people getting too howdy, let's not repeat that mistake ok?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With that said, I hope the dev at least considers giving us endings for the other girls, I understand he/she has a vision and a story planned out already, I just wish after the main story is complete he/she consider this as an option, I respect and think it is the right course of action to finish what you have planned, but having some other options for after it never hurts.
That would be ideal I feel as though we are missing out not getting anything with Ashley especially as we have just recently started to learn more about her and I think damn this girl has a lot of backstories I'd love to see her get some kind of happy ending out of it. Can't complain too much though as Emily is just as good.

Reactions: tewinter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is life for the babes with too much umph to give in to common sense and just settle for a stud working the usual 9 to 5
instead of either having all Joes party hard with her or play the Jenny of all trades until some Horned Desperate Thug ends her.
Man .. I have sucha love / hate rememberance of the exact movie on this exact fetish ...
4 to be exact: London Fields, Gone Girl, Unforgettable and ... oh .. I just cannot find the one in all my imagination vortex.
we are missing out not getting anything with Ashley
I'd love to see her get some kind of happy ending out of it.
Only way out of rehab / foster / intitutional hell is get a job, get a place of your own, find somebody to do it with you.
MC is a gold mine, the right girl has to step up and push the right buttons on his twisted body of flaws so they can
hit it off and start being two agains the world :)

Reactions: Mormont

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Sup guys,
EP6 at this moment is 1800 lines in script wise and 220 renders in. How close is that to being done? I have no idea.
On average an episode has about 3000-3500 lines and 450-500 renders. Though each subsequent episodes has been growing a bit bigger than the last. Ep1 had only 255 renders in it for example while ep5 had 500+.
What I'm trying to say is it's still gonna be a while. Def wont make it for the end or March. I'm thinking mid April prolly. So patrons please adjust your support lvl as you see fit if you feel like I'm dropping the ball here.

Other News:
Not gonna lie. One of the reason my main update is so slow is coz on the bonus. They keep getting bigger too. Last one took 2+ weeks to do. So I think it's only fair I rls them to non Brothers too.
So I'm gonna start releasing them down the tiers in a bit. They'll be staggered, starting with EP4's Bonus for the $10 Tier. So if you're on the $10 (Good Friend) Tier you can download EP4 Bonus now.
Thats it, Thanks.
Az.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
Fuck man, i don't want to lie and say that i'm patient on waiting the next update, because i don't, but i know you just cant rush this shit and expecting it to come out great, so to the dev, good luck on the development, continue do what you do best (just a little bit faster please, lol)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
threat createt at Jul 19, 2019
Thread Updated: 2020-01-17
Release Date: 2020-01-17
we ayre at episode 5....care to explain why we get so less updatesand so less content after almost 9 months ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
threat createt at Jul 19, 2019
Thread Updated: 2020-01-17
Release Date: 2020-01-17
we ayre at episode 5....care to explain why we get so less updatesand so less content after almost 9 months ?
Less then what? What are you comparing to and why?

Not sure what you want explained..? It's been 8,5 months since first release, 5 releases total, giving us an average dev cycle of 1,7 months, not counting work that has gone into ep.6 which I assume is not very far off..

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How many bonus scenes-games has the game already? And how many have been leaked?

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes